Enrofloxacin Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Enrofloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic that may be prescribed for certain bacterial infections including: ear infections, respiratory infections, skin infections, and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). Enrofloxacin Compounded capsule is a blue and white elongated capsule made specifically for your pet. Please note your capsules may be either blue and opaque-white or blue and clear. There has been no change to the medication's formulation, this only impacts the capsule's appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 25-mg/mL, 30 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 30-mg, 15 Chews$17.90Chewy Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 150-mg, 1 tablet$0.49Chewy Price$0.47Autoship Price
- DILT-XR (Diltiazem Hydrochloride) Extended-Release Capsules, 180-mg, 1 capsule$0.65Chewy Price$0.62Autoship Price
- Sucralfate (Generic) Tablets, 1-g, 1 tablet$0.47Chewy Price$0.45Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 24-mg, 1 Capsule$0.46Chewy Price$0.44Autoship Price
- Clintabs (Clindamycin HCl) Tablets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.60Chewy Price$0.57Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 Capsule$0.48Chewy Price$0.46Autoship Price
- Spironolactone Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.68Chewy Price$0.65Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$0.68Chewy Price$0.65Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Small, easy to pill
The enrofloxacin seems to be effective for my dog's mild pneumonia, but this is more of a review for the form factor, since the decision about which antibiotic to use should probably not be down to customer reviews. I am really happy that Chewy sells the pills in capsule form, and that the capsules are a reasonably small size. The default option for enrofloxacin seems to be giant, nominally "chewable" pills which my dog absolutely refuses to chew, and which she can easily detect when I try to hide them in food. And after just a couple of days she started associating the antibiotics with an upset stomach (her stomach generally does not tolerate any antibiotics well), so trying to medicate her was a small nightmare for both of us. Things are a lot easier with the capsules, I can sneak them in with some peanut butter most of the time. And even if I have to put it in a pill pocket and/or pill her by sticking it as far back into her mouth as possible, she doesn't resist nearly as much because they are small and she doesn't know that these particular ones are the antibiotics, as opposed to all the other pills she gets throughout the day.