Ethical Pet Can Covers, 3 pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pack of three multi-colored plastic can covers.
- Durable plastic for long-lasting coverage.
- Can covers measure 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Protects from spoiling and drying out after opening to stay fresh longer.
- Perfectly sized to fit just about any type of pet can.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Black/White, 2 count$9.45Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Frisco Wet Food Container with Silicone Lid, 8-oz, 2 count$6.99Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- Bowl'd Waggin Water Dog & Cat Water, 12-oz cup, case of 12$19.08Chewy Price
- JW Pet Skid Stop Basic Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$2.50Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- CatGuru Dog & Cat Food Bowls, 2 count$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Oval Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Slanted Stainless Steel Bowl, Cream, 1 Cup$23.01Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Black Arrow Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 1-cup$5.62Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3009 Customer Reviews
Great for keeping opened canned food
These securely snap on to N&D canned food and have a tight fit. Since i travel daily with my dog, these are amazing. I was using cling wrap and tin foil prior to these, and this is just a much better and more environmentally friendly solution for my needs. My pup doesnt eat much (shes 5lbs) so it's nice to have these. I've also put them in the dishwasher and they havent lost shape and hold up well. Definitely recommend if you use canned food.
Pet food Can Covers
These were an economical purchase. These plastic snap on lids are a thin flexible plastic that do snap tightly & securely on the cans. Some other lids I have purchased in the past that were more rigid split or cracked after repeated use plus seemed to fit loosely after time. These lid covers work better because they are flexible & retain fitting on the can correctly eliminating spills.
Can't get them to fit
Listen to the negative reviews before considering this product. You have to be the Incredible Hulk to get these to fit. By the time I was done, my hands smelled like cat food. They simply do not fit standard sized cans. I think Chewy should remove this product from their inventory. I'll try a different brand next time I place an order.
These lids are very difficult to apply on cans Even after many uses could not break the secret code I fumbled endlessly and with much aggravation However once they are on they hold a good seal and wash well in dishwasher no warping stay in perfect condition
THEY FIT and DO NOT CRACK
These pet foot can covers are the first I have had, and I have had to replace quite a few over the years, that are flexible, heavy duty, and do not crack. Plus they are brightly colored and all around better than the ones I have had before. Two thumbs, correction, paws up.
Not that great
The lid just sits on top of the can and don't lock down to make any kind of seal to keep the open can of food fresh. Luckily, wet food doesn't stick around very long in our household.
They crack pretty quickly and did not fit on the can well in the first place. No, I did not put them in the dishwasher. Chewy, please carry better quality can covers.
not good at all
There’s a reason these are so inexpensive: they’re poor quality. They are very thin, and like a cat who doesn’t want to go in its carrier, put up a fight when being put on a can. I’ve tried multiple times, but just gave up and threw them away. Don’t waste your money.
Wish I had read the reviews…
… and measured my cat food cans. These lids do not fit my 5.5 oz cans at all. At least they aren’t expensive, so I don’t feel too bad about tossing them in the recycle bin.
These are fairly good
They are a little work to put on our ProPlan cans, but they work! However, one tore within a couple weeks of use. The dishwasher warped another one, so I hand wash all of them now. But they do work.