Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Cats love the rattling sound.
- Hours of entertaining fun.
- Ideal for cats that love to chase "prey."
- Bring out kitty's playful side with this toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sparkle Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-pack$6.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Eeeks! Flower Chic Cat Toy, 1 count, Color Varies$2.92Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Beaver Catnip Cat Toy$3.30Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Tadpole Wand Cat Toy$6.11Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petstages Unicorn Cat & Narwhale Cat Toy, one size, 2-pack$6.24Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Wubba Caticorn Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Ethical Pet House Mouse Helen Cat Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$6.61Chewy Price
- Petlinks Knit Nipper Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$7.10Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Ethical Pet Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 4-pack$6.74Chewy Price
- KONG Crackles Winkz Cat Toy$6.03Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Jute, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
One of my cats only plays with toys that make rattling noises, and boy do these deliver! They are pretty sturdy and can handle being wacked around. Great price, great item, would buy again!
Cat not impressed
I like chewy and use it regularly but my indoor cat was no impressed with these balls .
My cat loves them!
I kept accidentally stepping on (and breaking!) my cat's jingle ball lattice toys and decided to try a different brand to see how they hold up. Rocky love chasing these around and they also fit perfectly into the tracks of one of his turbo toys, which adds a fun noise component for him! I haven't stepped on these yet (fingers crossed!) but so far I'm thrilled with this toy and will definitely reorder it in the future!
my cat will chase these, but they break fairly easily
Good for cats who like to chase noisy balls.
Sir. Socks loves these (he hates anything quiet). The thing is that after constant throwing some may break open, not to mention they are a bit loud when bouncing off of hard floor. Keep an eye on their condition and you should be okay.
Toys that appeal to humans, cat and dogs!
These jingle bell balls appeal to my granddaughter, cat and dog. My granddaughter immediately claimed the balls, but the cat soon snatched them and carried them to a hidden location. Unfortunately for the cat, the Jack Russel was quick to point out her hidey holes, and the kid was quick to reclaim the balls. Who would have thought these simple little toys would have such appeal?
We just got a kitten and she loves these! They are extra noisy and seem durable.
Kittens really love the speed they roll on the floor & the sounds they make, plus they’re very inexpensive!
Cat loves them!
My cat just loves these....hours of fun, and these were inexpensive! So glad I got them!
My hedgehogs like to push them around and make noise. These are safe for them because they don't have openings they can get their jaw stuck in and are easy to clean.