Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Cats love the rattling sound.
- Hours of entertaining fun.
- Ideal for cats that love to chase "prey."
- Bring out kitty's playful side with this toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Atomic Rubber Bouncing Ball Cat Toy, 2-pack$4.86Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-pack$6.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Kitty Fun Tubes Cat Toy, 3 count, 3.25-in$2.64Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Featherlite Catnip Boa Squeaking Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.84Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Fat Cat Crazy Circle Cat Toy, Small$10.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Classic Springy Worms Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Cuddle Pal Unicorn Cat Plush Toy$5.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Refillable Feather Top Carrot Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Petstages Dental Cat Chew Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- dealKONG Wrangler AvoCATo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Crackles Flutterz Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Chasers||Balls||Balls||Balls|
|Small Pet Type||—||Ferret||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
One of my cats only plays with toys that make rattling noises, and boy do these deliver! They are pretty sturdy and can handle being wacked around. Great price, great item, would buy again!
Cat not impressed
I like chewy and use it regularly but my indoor cat was no impressed with these balls .
My cat loves them!
I kept accidentally stepping on (and breaking!) my cat's jingle ball lattice toys and decided to try a different brand to see how they hold up. Rocky love chasing these around and they also fit perfectly into the tracks of one of his turbo toys, which adds a fun noise component for him! I haven't stepped on these yet (fingers crossed!) but so far I'm thrilled with this toy and will definitely reorder it in the future!
my cat will chase these, but they break fairly easily
Good for cats who like to chase noisy balls.
Sir. Socks loves these (he hates anything quiet). The thing is that after constant throwing some may break open, not to mention they are a bit loud when bouncing off of hard floor. Keep an eye on their condition and you should be okay.
Toys that appeal to humans, cat and dogs!
These jingle bell balls appeal to my granddaughter, cat and dog. My granddaughter immediately claimed the balls, but the cat soon snatched them and carried them to a hidden location. Unfortunately for the cat, the Jack Russel was quick to point out her hidey holes, and the kid was quick to reclaim the balls. Who would have thought these simple little toys would have such appeal?
We just got a kitten and she loves these! They are extra noisy and seem durable.
Kittens really love the speed they roll on the floor & the sounds they make, plus they’re very inexpensive!
Cat loves them!
My cat just loves these....hours of fun, and these were inexpensive! So glad I got them!
My hedgehogs like to push them around and make noise. These are safe for them because they don't have openings they can get their jaw stuck in and are easy to clean.