Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from renewable and sustainable resources.
- Light and flexible tweezers are comfortable to use and are less likely to injure your pet’s mouth.
- Made of eco-friendly bamboo.
- These tweezers allow you to accurately pick up your pet’s food and feed it directly to her.
- Bamboo doesn’t require a lot of pesticides, fertilizers or space to grow.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Glow in the Dark Combo Food & Water Hermit Crab Bowl$2.83Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$19.16Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Large$14.43Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$21.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan$5.46Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.38Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Black/White, Small$5.32Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, Large$17.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Fish Type||N/A||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
These work well for holding bits of fruit, veg, and meat. Insects seem to want to slip out of them, so I've dropped quite a few mealworms and lost them in the ether. Overall, they're worth the buy.
stiff and difficult to use
Bought these for axolotls, but they are stiff and not quite long enough for my needs. I suppose for reptiles it would be different.
I bought these to replace the metal ones i have been using. These are great because it help me not kill the bugs as I’m trying to pick them up and if my bearded dragon misses it won’t hurt his tongue.
Gigantic- not for small animals.
These are enormous. I bought them for a young Cuban False Chameleon. I'm not even sure I'd be able to use these for him when he's full grown. I love how long they are, but the bamboo is thick on the ends. They're just too big to feed small crickets or meal worms. They might be great if you're feeding an alligator chunks of meat. But for a small lizard, find something else. I'd like to return them tbh.
No thank you
Normally I love exo terra products but definitely not this one! These are the worst. The opening is so small I can only grab an xtra small to small Dubia however the tweezers are too thick so I’d kill them. You cannot spread them further apart because they’ll break. Definitely not worth it.
They are great. Just need to move my hand in the middle of the bamboo tweezers to have a good handle on it.
It works well
We like this product but It”a a little too long and at the beginning it was hard to get the tweezers open. It’s better with use. She does often bite the bamboo instead of the bug but at least it’s not hard metal. It may just be a bit too big for a Juvenile leopard gecko. But otherwise it’s a good product.
Worm tested, Toad approved.
I use these to grab wax worms and meal worms to feed to my toad, the Lady Isabella. They have nice blunt ends so that the greedy little gluttonous Isabella doesn't hurt herself grabbing a squirmy worm from their grasp. I love how sensitive of a squeeze these tweezers have. I have yet to accidentally oversqueeze a worm. I also like that they are bamboo. Anytime I can use a little more eco friendly option, it makes me happy. I do want to note that these are bigger than the picture made them seem, which isn't a problem for me. They are about a foot long. For whatever reason, I got the impression they were more like 6 inches long from the pictures, and the description does not actually say how long they are. This is not a complaint. I just wanted to note that in case it matters to someone.
These are great they are long enough to feel my toad and salamander. They are great because both my reptile and amphibian won't injure their mouths when they try to grab the food from the tweezers if they are super hungry and can't wait for me to place in their tanks
I love the bamboo tongs
I have watched people use metal tongs and hear the animals' teeth and jaw hit hard. I cringe, how unnatural. I don't usually use tongs for feeding but when I need to I am so happy that I have these. They work great pinch well, with just enough resistance. If I use them to tap on a hide I know it's not so loud and alarming. When I touch my snakes and lizards, they are not cold and shocking. If they go on sale I will buy several to give as gifts and to stock up!