Ensure your reptile has proper levels of UVA light with Exo Terra Daytime Heat Reptile Lamp. Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion. Regular light bulbs do not produce UVA and lack of it can cause illness and even death. Exo Terra Daytime Heat Reptile Lamp is a broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve provides UVA and emits heat to increase overall ambient temperature.
- A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve which provides UVA and is also ideal for plant’s photosynthesis
- Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation and increases ambient air temperature
- UVA rays promote digestion and reproduction
- Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp or Infrared Basking Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Assortment!
See all items by Exo Terra