Farm Innovators Heated Chicken Mat
About This Item
- Easy to mount on any flat surface, horizontal or vertical.
- Small size means it fits in coops, nesting areas, or pens.
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary.
- Durable ABS plastic makes for easy cleaning.
- Suitable for baby chicks up to full-grown adults.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brinsea Mini II Eco Manual 10 Bird Egg Incubator$139.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea Ovation 56 Ex Fully Automatic Bird Egg Incubator & Humidity Control$589.99Chewy Price$649.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad$32.91Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Roses Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Chicken Heated Pad, Black$65.71Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator$229.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- Cozy Products Flat Panel Chicken Coop Heater$39.99Chewy Price$73.49List Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Giant Finch Nest, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products T3 Antimicrobial Protected Paper Bird & Small Animal Cage Liner, 21.5 in x 25 ft$14.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Poultry Nesting Box$89.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Plastic Egg Carton$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I really love it
About to order a second one for my ducks. I put their water pan on it to keep it from freezing in the winter. Have also put it in coop to keep their feet warm in the winter. I slip it into a plastic trash bag for easy cleaning and put a little chopped straw on it. Doesn’t get hot enough to worry about fire and cord is covered to prevent damage. I want two so I don’t have to move it from one use to the other. Have left it on for days at a time when temps are in the teens
Durable low grade heat for German Shepherd w arthritis.