Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz canBy Fiebing's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Can be used on a regular basis to keep your horse’s feet in top condition, leaving them with a semi-glossy finish
- Helps remedy common issues like split hoofs, quarter cracks, tender feet, contracted heels, and hooves that are dry or brittle
- The handy, built-in hoof pick can be used to gently clean your horse’s feet before application
- A liquid hoof dressing compounded from the purest of materials to keep a hoof in excellent condition
- Aids in keeping the hoof healthy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mineral Oil 91.4%, Soybean Oil 6.8%, Gilsonite 1.3%...||SDA 40 Alcohol, Natural Resin from the Copal Tree, Pine Fragrance...||Linseed Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil...||Acetone, Resins and Pigment.||N/A|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My family has been in the professional horse business for generations. This is the only hoof dressing we ever used. All of the farriers we used thru the years were always impressed with the condition of our horses' hooves !
The only product I will use.
I have used Fiebing's for 14 years. Soaks right in. Not gummy like other products. In fact, it is the only product my gelding will let me put on his feet. Picky.
I have used this hoof dressing for years. This was my first time buying on Chewy and I loved that I could just add it to my regular autoship!
I Don’t Really Like It
I don’t like how it is colored, if applied all over the hoof it turns the hoof black. It might look nice on different colored horse but i have a black horse and it just doesn’t go well. I’ve found that it doesn’t work very well for moisturizing the hoof or preventing chipping. My Mares hoof has been chipping and it didn’t really help it. I also think it has a very strong scent, although you cannot smell it while it is on the hoof i find that i hate the smell. I will be trying a Biotin supplement to see it it helps with her chipping hooves. I do not recommend this product.
Have been using this for over 10 years ~ excellent~
Great product for horse with no shoes/ride on trail
I have a Rocky Mtn who has no shoes, but is a trail horse... this stuff is GREAT. Helps with conditioning, chips etc. 10/10!
The Best There Is
This stuff soaks right in! It's not like other hoof conditioners that solidify if it's under 70 degrees. You can still use it when it's freezing out. My horses feet look great. I used it around 3-4 times a week on my horse and it lasted us 3 or 4 months.
The stuff is amazing! Works great in the dry Arizona climate! My horses hooves have never been better.