Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic powder recommended by vets and made in the USA.
- Helps relieve diarrhea, yeast infections, allergies, gas and bad breath, itching, hotspots, constipation, and bloating.
- Optimizes digestive health, reduces allergies, boost immunity, protects against germs and disease, and improves skin and coat.
- Helps restore gut damage caused by antibiotics and restore the good bacteria.
- All natural, unique blend of 10 Probiotics, 6 Digestive Enzymes and a Prebiotic easily mixes into your dog or cat's food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$22.00Chewy Price$33.75List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$37.00Chewy Price$35.15Autoship Price
- Nusentia Probiotic Miracle Premium Blend Dog & Cat Supplement, 131g jar$39.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Pre/Probiotic Chicken Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$24.18Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz$40.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Probiotics, Bacteria, Prebiotic FOS.||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lavtobacillus acidophilus, L.Brevis, L.casei...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
Worked faster than expected
My older, 10yrs, dog was obviously uncomfortable and having loose stools. He would lay down then jump up and go in circles, lay down, then rush outside. One dose of Tummy Works in his food the night we received it, and no more discomfort! After 2 days, his stool firmed back up and no more accidents.
One of my kitties had really bad diarrhea after some antibiotics. I tried antidiarrheal medicine for days with no change. So I bought this hoping that it would help and after three or four days I saw some improvement and after a week, a huge improvement. I will definitely be buying this again once my jar runs out and I will use it forever.
My girl has been suffering from allergies for years. Tried many other products but still.had to be on 2 different VERY expensive prescription allergy treatments. After 1 month of use I let the one prescription lapse...no problems! After the next month I let the other prescription go. We were in the clear until her seasonal allergies started but now we only need a shot every 6-8 weeks vs every 4. I also started her on Zesty Paws Allerimmune bites. Has made all.the difference!
I bought this at the recommendation of my daughter who had been giving it to her two cats. So far so good, my cat hasn't been throwing up at all since I started giving it to her. She gets a half dose daily and fingers crossed it will keep working.
My kitty needs probiotics daily and what I was buying before was pretty expensive (about a dollar a day). My expectations were low because it was so much more affordable. Thankfully I was wrong to doubt. Her digestive tract is at 100% again!
Great product for the Great Dane
Been using this product for several years and it has been so dependable. Keeps his tummy from acting up and he likes it. Love dealing with Chewy, always helpful and always prompt.
This pre and probiotics seem to work better than others I’ve tried. Her stools are firmer.
for my cats
Not sure it cured or reversed anything but I will keep using it for my senior cats and rescue kitten, and the stray cat I’ve temporarily taken in. It did seem to help after my seniors had an onset of pancreatitis and ER visits, but I can’t be quite sure it was the only reason. They still have symptoms of allergies and I don’t think it was why their diarrhea and vomiting ceased. Can’t hurt though!
my dog doesn’t mind it
My older German shepherd has had a constant chronic yeast infection that kept getting worse as the years went on. Nothing has been able to get it under control and he was miserable. I switched him to a low carb food and that helped a little bit I added this product as well as sea kelp and his fur has grown back and he’s no longer miserable and itching and smelly. We mix the products with a little canned food and our boy has no issues eating it. Hopefully this isn’t a fluke thing and he continues to improve.
I've been giving this to my shepherd for a couple weeks now and his bowl movements have not gotten better. It is still inconsistent and diarrhea like.