Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to reduce the amount of water in loose stools.
- The probiotic supports your pet’s immune system while displacing bad bacteria.
- A great homeopathic medicine to use after loose stools are seen or before stressful events that can lead to loose stools like traveling and boarding.
- Paw-fect for canine companions and feline friends.
- The syringe option has a tasty chicken flavor and the tablets have an irresistible beef liver flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Balance Probiotic Oral Microbial Gel Dog Supplement, 30-cc syringe$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Horses, 30-g tube$14.95Chewy Price$18.69List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$177.35Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 85-gr$14.19Chewy Price$16.49List Price$13.48Autoship Price
- DoggyStat Dog Anti Diarrhea Medication, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$38.71Chewy Price$48.39List Price$36.77Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Original Dog & Cat Supplement, 3-oz bottle$12.19Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity GI Probiotics Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Active Per Ml: Kaolin 0.6 G, Pectin 0.025 G, Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion Cfu (Enterococcus Faecium) Kaolin...||Active Ingredients: Pectin And Kaolin, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This products works great. Diarrhea cleared up with two doses. My doxie suffers from pancreatitis and gets diarrhea when he eats fat of any kind. Have used it several times and worked each to line.
Meds for diarrhea
Helped very much with my dogs digestive issues. Stopped the diarrhea after just two doses.
Tomlym pet diarrhea not a good buy
This product does work as advertised. However my tube had five air pockets which meant I got five fewer doses.
My cats didn't like it, it was crazy tryong to get them to take. Just didn't seem to make a difference.