Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Branches have a natural look and feel
- More sturdy and safer than conventional vines
- Bend - A- Branch can expand to 6-feet long
- Looks and fits great with any habitat
- Ideal for chameleons, frogs, geckos and snakes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Small$7.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Exo Terra Abutilon Silk Plant, Medium$8.72Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$13.06Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- DealExo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Large$17.73Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$6.23Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$11.24Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Lace Fern Artificial Plant$11.99Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Naturalistic Flora Staghorn Fern Artificial Plant$14.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Komodo Jumbo Guiana Terrarium Plant$24.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- DealFluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$9.27Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- DealKomodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$13.06Chewy Price$19.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
My "tree" snake loves it!
This is perfect for my MBK who loves to climb! He started climbing it a few minutes after I set it up in his enclosure. Definitely a great addition for a smaller reptile or for adding interest to an enclosure.
My baby bearded dragon is obsessed!
I picked up the Large branch and bent it into a bunch of loops, and as soon as it was in his cage he immediately started running and climbing. I put this near the heat lamp, so he likes to rest on the branch to warm up. I will say that it is pretty thin. It is the perfect size for my 0-4 week old dragon to climb, but I'll have to watch as he grows to see if it's too small for him in the future. If you have an adult it's going to be way too thin.
My beardie LOVES it. He loves to climb which is why i bought this. Didn’t break when bending it around. The large size is best if your reptile grows big.
Torn As As Soon as I bent it
I got two of these so That I could bend them together to make a vine for my bearded dragon. As soon as I started to twist and bend them today then they started splitting apart. I wouldn’t recommend these unless you don’t mind it looking ripped. It doesn’t cause harm to your animal but it makes it look worn and cheap!
I needed to replace some older branches I had and this was perfect. I can't believe I waited so long to purchase new vines. These were very easy to manipulate and look wonderful in the tank.
Breaks, not bend
Immediately cracked and broke with the slightest bending. Not stable or easy to use
not the greatest quality
the one i got really doesn't look like the picture at all. mine basically looks like some painted styrofoam. it's not terrible but was hoping for better quality. it's also very hard to bend which i guess is good for sturdiness. wish it came with some type of suction cup or clip to hold it in place as i have vines hanging off them and even the lightest tap knocks everything out of place.
Large size not moldable
Bought both a medium and large size for two different snake enclosures. The medium works perfect and was very easy to mold. The large size looks awful and tears at anything more than a soft bend. Cannot do anything with it the way it is and don't plan on using it especially now that its ripped in multiple spots.
Actually really nice
I was kinda surprised at how flexible and soft this was. It doesn’t look gaudy or stupid at all. It blends in really well with my mix of real and fake plants. I would be careful about the size you buy though. I got a medium and it was a bit too big for my Anole terrarium. A typical adult chameleon enclosure could probably handle a medium or large really well.
so happy i got this
as soon as i set this up my gecko got on and loves it so im happy hes happy