Fluker's Eco Clean Natural Waste Remover, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe, eco-friendly, all-natural waste remover
- Specially formulated for aquatic reptiles and amphibians
- Natural bacteria and enzymes help eliminate solid waste
- Quickly and efficiently removes waste and uneaten
- Each 8-oz bottle treats 470 gallons (1,780 liters) of water
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$2.87Chewy Price$9.99List Price$2.73Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Clarity & Odor Control Moss Ball for Turtles$6.33Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.01Autoship Price
- API Turtle Sludge Destroyer Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- API Turtle Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter Cartridges Replacements, 3 Count, Large, 125 GPH, 3 count$18.48Chewy Price$19.44List Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Wipe Out 1 Reptile Maintenance Antibacterial Cleaner, 32-oz$20.70Chewy Price
- Tetrafauna Viquarium Terrarium & Aquarium Filter, 20-55 gal$49.14Chewy Price$111.69List Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$24.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean 15 External Canister Filter Media Activated Carbon Instert Aquatic Turtle Tank Filter$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean Deluxe Turtle Filter, 20-gal$18.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Terrarium Bedding Substrate Cleaner Reptile Scoop, 12-in$4.80Chewy Price$8.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||DI Water, Liquid Cationic Polymer, Aluminum Sulfate...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Love this Stuff! It's my go to Biological Additive/Booster
I've used other big name brands of biological additives in my fish tanks for years, but was having more and more trouble keeping aquariums cycled and kept feeling like it was taking longer than usual to complete a fish-less cycle on new aquariums. Due to this I decided to try something different when I got a turtle, and with how much waste turtles produce I thought it best to try a product meant for turtle aquariums. Fluker's Eco Clean has the typical bio-bacteria for cycling a tank, but it also has a sludge remover to help break down waste into the components used by those bacteria. It works amazing! I cycled my new tank with my turtle in it in a week using this stuff every day for that first week (same as I dose my fish aquariums with other brands when I'm setting up a new tank). I now use only this for my regular fish tanks too and I have yet to have a cycle crash on me.
GREAT ITEM TO BUY
GREAT STUFF WORKS GREAT ALWAYS GOOD TO USE THIS ITEM
Seems to do good
I just started using this in my turtle tank and so far so good.
Works very well & takes care of smell
Give this stuff less than 1 day, & it's incredible how clear & clean smelling this makes my turtle's tank. She loves it~~she swims around more & eats better.
great product, worth it!
I've been using this for my turtle tank and his filter tubes would be so gross by the third week but so far they are as clean as can be! It's definetely helped with my stress, I would 100% buy this again !
It works great
Clear water all the time. When it starts getting cloudy put it in.
saved the day
This stuff honestly saved our tank. We adopted a red eared slider and after 2 months couldn’t get the tank cycled and clean. We tried other products but still had putrid, cloudy water. We tried this with a water change and within 24 hours we had clear water, a happy turtle and it’s been that way for 4 weeks now. Highly recommend this stuff!
Definitely helps keep my turtles water clean.
Adding this to your turtles water helps keep it cleaner longer and helps with the smell. At the beginning of the week, I pour a cap full. Within that day it works and notice how clear and clean my turtles water is. It works much better if you have a filter helping it along.
missing from my order
I ordered this to try it with my turtle. However it wasn’t in the box with the other items in my order.
works but got mold
the product works but i was only able to use it one time the next time i tried to use it it had mold on the top from the inside.