Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural beauty adds to the look of your hermit crab’s habitat
- It can sit on top of the substrate or easily be partially buried below it to save room and create a natural pool look
- Extra wide lip around bowl keeps substrate out, great for food or water
- Integrated steps allow easy access
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Large$13.00Chewy Price$23.63List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Large$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Large$15.09Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Medium$11.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge$18.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.77Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- CC Pet Comus Reptile Dish$8.41Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||4-ounce||3 ounces||2-ounce||5.47 ounces||5-oz|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This lagoon despite other reviews did not leak! I was hesitant to buy it due to those reviews but it was a good price so I gave it a shot and it’s perfect. Our crab loves it! He can easily crawl in and out and I don’t have to worry about him drowning because it’s not to deep! Great addition to his home!
Good pond for my toads
I have very small toads, a little smaller than my thumb nail and this is a nice size for them. The one I got does retain water I just wish it came in a more darker grey color. It did seem a little deep for them but I just added some litter to the bottom.
Too deep for crabs
I've read a lot about caring for hermit crabs and avoiding accidental drowning. After receiving, I haven't used this because it seems too deep and too slippery...using a dish from a different manufacturer. Maybe I'm being overly cautious but not willing to take the chance.
It leaks and doesn't hold water. No visible holes so the material it's made from is not able to retain water.
Crabs love it
I got a couple of these for the salt/fresh water that my crab babies need. They love it and it's deep enough that even my larger crab can totally soak in it.
we like this
this little lagoon works just like the description says it will, the hermit crabs love it
He likes it. Took a video of him taking a bath in it.
great for water bath!
I love this - my crabs are molting so I have not seen them play in this but I have one for fresh water, one for salt water and I cannot wait to see them play in them! I saw reviews that said they leaked and that was not the case with mine at all.
Not good for water
Bought 2 of these to use as supplemental water bowls. I have 2 big ones but was wanting to add some more in case they just wanted a drink and not a full bath. These bowls are very porous and the water will be gone in an hour because it seeps into the substrate. I tried using them as food bowls but they aren't flat enough for that. I now use them as moss pits and that's about all they're good for.
alot of people said water leaked out of it which it does. however if you change the water everyday (like you should) then it isnt a problem.