Fluker's Live Moss for Hermit Crabs, .5-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hermit crabs love to climb, explore, and hide inside their enclosures
- Real, natural, live moss, use in conjunction with real driftwood to create a natural looking habitat for your crab
- Adds a beautiful decorative accent in any habitat
- Gives hermit crabs a fresh edible snack whenever they want to indulge
- Great with any sized enclosure
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealReptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Galapagos Tropicoco Coconut Soil Tropical Reptile & Amphibian Bedding, 8-qt bag, 1 count$12.02Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.42Autoship Price
- Galapagos Magnolia Terrarium Leaves, 4-qt bag$8.86Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.42Autoship Price
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- dealGalapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Golden, 150 cubic inch bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Galapagos Pillow Moss Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 150 cubic inch bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Hermit Beach Sand Substrate, 6-lb bag$7.33Chewy Price$9.32List Price
- dealZoo Med HydroBalls Lightweight Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate, 2.5-lb$10.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 10-gal$2.71Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Chips Reptile Carpet$22.37Chewy Price$25.96List Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Coco Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag$13.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Moss||Moss||Moss||Moss||Moss|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Small but Does the job
This is a rather small amount of moss and you're probably better off getting a big block from the reptile section. But it does the job. I added it to a log hide for some moisture.
Not green yet
When the package arrived the moss was very dry, but it had a green color. I soaked it for an hour and planted it in a covered container on moist dirt. The next day it was turning yellow-brown. I placed it in a bright spot, but no direct sunlight. I keep it moist, but it is not turning green.
good source for beautiful moss
our hermit crabs like to burrow under this moss and it adds a beautiful spot of natural color to the tank
Not worth it
Had I known this was so tiny I would not have purchased it. Very disappointed.
I was disappointed in the moss. It arrived and part of it was green and part of it was grey. The moss also had mold growing in it. I threw it in the trash.
All you receive are two small clumps of dry moss. My hermit crabs have not climbed on or been around it.
This moss was ok
This moss was ok. I thought the crabs may have been more interested in it, but they weren't. Will not re-buy for our crabs
I love it it's really nice and works good for my snake I've been looking for some moss I found this on chewy and I'm glad I got it I'll be buying more my snake certainly loves it and keep humidity in is enclosure
loves and missed the moss
My hermit crab loves it. I can tell that he missed the moss
This is perfect for hermit crabs
My daughter’s hermit crab loves this! It offers greenery and food!