FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse SprayBy FORCE
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Spot-on fly protection for horses.
- Kills and repels biting and nuisance flies, ticks and mosquitoes.
- 1 tube is good for 2 weeks—this 6-vial pack will last for 12 weeks.
- Eliminates the need to apply fly repellent daily.
- Convenient solution to fly control in pastured horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active ingredients : 50% Permethrin||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...||Permethrin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Pyrethins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol.|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This is the first time I've used this product and I am very impressed. Our flies seem exceptionally bad this summer. I've been disappointed in the other 3 products I've tried. The work, but only for a short period of time. This product has been on my horses for over a week now, and it is still effective even though it's our rainy season.
Works great on Ticks!
It did well on flies for the first week. I was pulling 5 ticks off each horse a day and now there is a tick on one in a month. Plus I'm not seeing any bot fly eggs!
Did not work for me.
Sorry, this product did not work as advertised. Still had flies on my donkey and horse. We back to Celebration.
good by ticks
works great for tick repellent, easy to use and priced right!