Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable
About This Item
- Made of vinyl coated aircraft cable so you know it's strong and durable
- Rust-proof and won't fray for a long-lasting, quality product. Features bronze snaps that swivel and add extra durability
- Allows freedom for dogs and insures safety while letting them roam around the yard, and with no links, you don't have to worry about it getting tangles
- Safe and stronger than normal chain tie-outs and will not dig up grass. Easy to clean and store which makes it great to take with you on vacations when needed
- Available in 4 different lengths to fit your needs and is suitable for dogs under 50 pounds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Royal Blue, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Overhead Trolley Exerciser, 100-ft$69.99Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Four Paws Giant Tie Out Stake, 28-in$27.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Purple/Black, Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Petmate X-Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$20.70Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Tie Out Cable, 30-ft$13.58Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Tieout Tree Trolley for Dogs, X-Large$11.86Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$26.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Length||30 feet||—||20 feet||—||30 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Material||—||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Took me awhile to find this lead. Most are 20' and above. I just wanted 10'. This gives my dogs just enough length to do their business and come back in.
Great lead, good quality, just what we needed. Definitely worth the penny.
I was a little hesitant to buy these based on the reviews, but I needed a 10 foot lead for my dogs and the options were limited. So far the leads are still intact, but they are kinked and the plastic has cracked in the middle. I’m sure this is going to make them rust and become brittle, so I’m on the lookout for a new lead.
I love this cable. It does not get and stay all twisted like my old one which I was so happy to throw out. My dog is over 70 pounds but doesn't fight the cable so it works great. Wish I started with this one, it is so flexable and light.
A must for RVers
This tie out is a great way to keep dogs safe and out of trouble at a campsite. The medium weight is perfect for Corgis. We use the ten foot length.
Brittle, sharp wires!
After only a few months is use this cable has broken already right near the clip, leaving very sharp wires. Luckily I was outside with my dog when this broke. Very disappointed in the quality of this product.
four paws dog cables
Used these for a short amount of time. The spring at the end came detached so the chain was not attached to cable. Not a good situation, for a dog could easily wonder away. Usually get the Aspen tie, which is by far the best and most secure.
No tie down stake
Perfect length and strength for my daughters' Min-Pin, but somehow I thought it came with a stake to put in the ground. I was comparing a lot of different tie out cables, so maybe I got confused.
Secure tie out
Product as described. Works well for my dachshund mix dog.
cable dog lease
works great. fits all my dog needs, will buy again. thanks.