FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative pet tag holder helps keep your pet safe while eliminating the irritating jingling of pet tags.
- Easy-to-use, durable metal screw holds up to four standard thickness tags; waterproof, odor-resistant vinyl cover connects to her collar’s D-ring.
- Tags can still be fanned out around the post so your phone number or other information is easy to read.
- Much safer on your fingernails than old-fashioned, split-ring connectors; makes changing or updating tags a breeze.
- Keeping your pet’s tags on at all times helps ensure her safe return if she sneaks away or gets lost.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderCover Mini Dog Tag Silencer, Clear$9.95Chewy Price
- Quiet Spot Pet Tag Silencer, Camo$12.99Chewy Price
- ThunderCover Dog Tag Silencer, Clear$9.95Chewy Price
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Removeable Velvet Collar Bow, Blue Velvet, MD/LG$2.50Chewy Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Blue, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Removable Bat Wing Collar Bow, Medium/Large$4.49Chewy Price
- PATPET Information Storing NFC Smart Dog & Cat ID Tag$21.90Chewy Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Cathedral Art St. Francis Pet Tag$8.00Chewy Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
Buying A Second
I purchased this for my 6 mo puppy who regularly attends daycare. Not only has this survived his crazy puppy daycare days, it completely silenced his tags and has made adding/changing tags or collars incredibly easy. I’ll be buying a second one for my older dog.
These silencers significantly muffle the noise of metal dog tags. I like that it can hold multiple tags at once. I will use these with every dog I own from now on.
No more jingle
Keeps the tags quiet. Only complaint is the design blocks some of the words on the tag. Our address can’t be seen completely with how much it covers.
I’ve used the Thunder Tags pockets and thought this might work better because you didn’t have to try and shove the tags in a pocket, I was wrong. The position of the post and rubber flap make it very difficult to read the tags, especially double sided or ones (like rabies) that include info on either side of the hole. You can’t add a ring because then the tags hang sideways. Will be going back to the Thunder Tag pocket!
can't unscrew the nut to use
Great idea, but the nut was screwed on so tight I couldn't unscrew it to put my pet's tags in. Tried a pliers, also my teeth.
It only lasted 2 months before it fell off and got lost. Lost my dog’s tags. Liked it at first because it looked sturdy and held strong but nope. Wont buy again.
sturdy and quiet
Holds the tags in place and impossible to accidentally hook onto with a leash (which usually destroys regular rings when the dog pulls). As a bonus, less jangly. Exactly what I needed.
I thought this would be perfect for my pups but their tags are too small for the bolt to get thru... I had half a mind to drill a hole but decided not to due to fears that making it bigger will weaken it and the tag will break. Really wanted to at least try it but can’t even try it if it doesn’t fit. Wish they would’ve mentioned that in the description! I had the idea that it was more universal. Maybe I’ll eventually get a tag that fits but also I purposely got small tags for my guys cause normal sized tags are too big so idk if that will happen unfortunately. Nice idea tho.
So like others my pup lost hers, it did take a while. It's a neat design but needs work.
This product works perfectly! Every time our Chaweenie, Buddy, would try to eat from his metal bowl, his tags would clanked and he would stop eating. When we watched him eat, he looked irritated by the sound. Since putting this tag holder on his tags, NO more noise! He now eats without the clank.