Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
About This Item
- The Ammonia Block Technology helps trap and eliminate bacterial odors for up to 10 days of odor control.
- Special shape and density help keep particles in the litter box, not on your floor.
- 99.9% dust-free formula allows you and your kitty to breathe easy while keeping surfaces clean and the paw-activated fragrance releases a fresh scent every time she uses the litter box.
- Features ClumpLock technology that helps absorb liquid, forming tight clumps for easy scooping and no crumbles.
- Created for multi-cat households to help keep all your feline friends healthy and happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Clean Paws Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$16.25Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.94Chewy Price$14.19Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$27.29Chewy Price$25.93Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Outstretch Advanced Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 32-lb box$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Hawaiian Aloha Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$14.44Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Fresh Step Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$22.99Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
|Litter Box Type||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
604 Customer Reviews
Hardens like concrete, impossible to scoop
This is the WORST litter I’ve ever used! In an effort to be “low tracking”, the litter all clumps together and it’s impossible to scoop. I had to throw away multiple little boxes and scoopers just because it hardened to the bottom / sides and the litter particles became wet and soggy and hard like concrete. Spent 30 minutes trying to clean the litter box. Nightmare. All of these 5 star reviews confuse me. Please don’t buy this.
Less Clean up!
I am happy to report that the litter traffic is limited to the laundry room now and not all over the house. The cats do carry some out of the litter box but it drops off their paws sooner so the mess is localized to a smaller area.
If You Like Big Wet Bricks, This Litter Is For You
I've been a long time user of Fresh Step Cat Litter. However, in February my usual order wasn't available so I went with this one. It doesn't dry. It doesn't clump. It just becomes a disgusting wet brick. I bought two 37lb packages two weeks ago in part to take advantage of Chewy's free shipping. That's 74 pounds of cat litter. Normally, this should have lasted easily through the end of the month if not longer. Yet, I'm already going to have to place another order of cat litter by the weekend. From February through today, that's 100lbs of cat litter in just six weeks for two normal sized cats. I haven't even mentioned the litter that was tracked throughout my home including my bed! I was so disgusted that I almost decided to try another brand. I'm going to try my preferred Fresh Step again before making a final decision.
I have tried many litters and this one is the best so far. There is less dust and less litter coming out of the litter box. Not 100% but best I've tried yet!
Thankful chewy goes the extra step
So thankful the litter is wrapped in waterproof plastic , as mine was delivered on a blowing snow day and the outer cardboard box was soaked , I thought for sure I'd have a brick of litter, I was beyond happy to see chewy goes the extra step and it's wrapped in plastic !!!
NOT SMELLING FRESH
I bought this new Fresh Step "Clean Paws" cat litter and honestly it just does not smell as fresh as the previous regular Fresh Step litter that I bought from Chewy
Less noticeable smell and litter tracking
I have been using this specific brand for at least a month and have noticed less smell of urine and feces. I have also noticed less litter tracking on my floor. I have used alot of different brands and types of litter and by far this litter is the best. Although I did also like the lightweight litter also due to very easy to scoop out.
Tried sooo many cat liters
I found the only cat liter iam going buy! Great odar control and for once iam not sweeping cat liter none stop. Clean paws is just what it is. Thank you for a great product that makes my life easier.
Tracks much worse! Sticks to paws!
Despite the product name, this is actually the WORST litter I've used for tracking and scattering all over the house. Not only does it roll right across the floor, the litter sticks in their paws and then turns into a gluey nightmare if they touch water. I'll go back to the Scoop Away in the same style of packaging.
I prefer this cat litter for the egg shaped litter robot that my cats use. The smaller bags make it easier for me to pour into the egg when necessary. The litter does a good job of absorbing odors from those stinky kitty contributions, lol.