Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kibble for adult cats designed to support healthy weight and reduce hairballs.
- Formulated with L-carnitine, which helps burn fat and support a healthy metabolism.
- Chicken is the first ingredient.
- A fiber blend including beet pulp helps reduce hairballs––before they start!
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$16.39Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Long Hair Care With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Senior Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health High Protein Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Cat Chow Sensitive Stomach Gentle Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$6.59Chewy Price
- Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$8.51Chewy Price$12.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||New: Chicken, Chicken Byproduct Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Hairball Control...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1439 Customer Reviews
Cats Like this Food
I just started using this for my two older indoor cats and they are always eager to eat it. Hoping it will help with hairballs, but won't know how much for a while since they are just finishing the first bag I bought. Continuing regardless, as IAMS makes a good product, and my cats are enjoying the food.
Cats like it!
I have one long haired cat and one short haired. I've been using this food for a while and the hairball control seems to work great for the short haired cat. My long haired cat still has the occasional hairball. They both like it and have never been fussy about eating it. I was feeding a more expensive food to them and the long haired cat had the occasional hairball with that food too. I will continue feeding this food because it has good ingredients and is a good price.
Great Dry Cat Food
I have been feeding my cat this Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food since she was a kitten. At her last vet visit, the vet said she is extremely healthy for a 15 yr old cat. "Keep doing what you are feeding her."
My little girl Buttercup is very finicky. She is strictly an indoor cat. When my local store ran out of this bag of food I ended up buying her a different bag and she would not eat it it was hard for me to find it but I found it on chewy’s. This is very healthy for my little girl. She enjoys it very much.
This is one of the highest fiber cat foods. We serve it in a 1:1 mix with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry. This has kept our 15 year-old weight stable and digestive system in order. And he loves it.
Seems to work the best...
I have feral cats. I've tried other foods with not much success. The feral cats around the neighborhood seem to like this food the best. And they are picky eaters!
Iams at dry food
My cats always eat Iams food. When I got the offer to buy two get one free it was worth every penny, especially with the way the economy is going.I also was able to get free delivery. It came two days later worked out great for me
I am in the process of switching out dry foods. Tito picks out the old and is leaving the Iams. I beleive this is a good product just that he dosen't like.
It's a Winner
My 3 fur babies all like this, which is a win. They can be fuss pots like so many other fur babies...but when they accept a food regularly, it takes the pressure off of Kitty Mama.
I'd been unable to find my cat's food anywhere online & went to nine local stores before finding the last two 3.5-lb bags; I always order the 16-lb size. When I checked Chewy two days later, they had the 22-lb size & I received it less than 24 hours later. I'm going to get another soon, as all pet supplies are rising & going fast. Chewy's #1!