Iams ProActive Health Urinary Tract Health with Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat kibble formulated to support urinary tract health in adult cats.
- Made with chicken as the first ingredient.
- Reduces the pH of your cat’s urine to promote urinary system health.
- Vitamin E helps support a strong immune system, and calcium and potassium support heart health.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Purina ONE High Protein +Plus Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag, bundle of 2$70.98Chewy Price$67.43Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$10.06Chewy Price$9.56Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Senior Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.91Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.66Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag, bundle of 2$49.96Chewy Price$47.46Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health High Protein Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- PetKind Green Tripe & High Seas Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||New: Chicken, Chicken Byproduct Meal, Corn Grits...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, With Grain, High-Protein||Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
361 Customer Reviews
Absolutely the best food out there by far!!
I have been feeding this food to my 6 cats for at least 3 years. I have 3 males, 3 females, It wasn't until recently that I decided to leave a review because I have a friend who was feeding her cat Evolve and her cat plain stopped eating it. So I gave her a baggie full of the Iams urinary tract and she said her cat LOVES it. I have never had ANY urinary tract issues with my cats. I chose it years ago because of the Ph balance and the fact it is USA sourced. I can't recommend this food enough. Way over blue buffalo, SD, and all those other high end brands. My 15 year old female calico/tabby just had bloodwork done and vet said all organs are working perfectly. All of my cats love this food.
Took getting use to
My cats always ate friskies gravy swrillers until my youngest developed kidney issues and i had to switch them to a urinary food...bought science diet they wouldn't touch it, not even cans...bought wysong wouldn't touch it...got this they barely ate it until they got use to it now they eat it even though not their fav... but they had to get use to it... comparing this to purina one this is way better ingredients so i stuck with this one and u dont need a prescription for it from your vet...down side other than chewy getting this size bag it is very expensive but not near as bad as science diet..
It's a winner!
My cat loves the flavor, and I like the fact that it guards his health. He got so tired of the other brand of Urinary Health food that he went on a hunger strike and lost weight. After switching to Iams he quickly regained to his previous healthy weight. I like the larger economy size and keep it fresh by emptying it into two holiday popcorn tubs that are lined with 2.5-gallon zip-type food storage bags, getting out a smaller amount every week or so into a more conveniently sized lidded container.
My cats like this
I was feeding 4 high quality foods, but the last few years, 2 of my males often get crystals and/or bladder irritations. I do buy the specialty vet food; however for several cats that gets very expensive and recently decided to just put all my cats on urinary health food (except for my diabetic) since I decided would be less stressful so I don't have to worry about the cats eating the other foods and hoping that also may help them. They all love this food. I currently am finishing weaning off the other foods and this is the 1st bowl they head to.
swing and a miss
One of cat has had issues with struvite stones and utis. I purchased this to help maintain her health. However, she will not eat it. She is not a picky eater typically (she’s 16 pounds and tries to steal the dog food). But this was not something she’d even bother with. I tried to mix with another food to “trick” her… truly unsuccessful.
Great cat food
This is the only dry food that I feed 7 of my feline furbabies. The 8th one gets a prescription diet. My babies all like this one and will not eat any other dry food. I like that it is balanced for their urinary health since they are all spayed or neutered. I have 3 boys and 5 girls ranging in age from 8 months to 19 years...
So far so good
My cats like the food and eat it with out complainant. I bought Iams Urinary health to replace the prescription brand I was giving. It’s too early to tell if the food will prevent Urinary crystals as well as Hills did but I’ll communicate back if it doesn’t.
My cats Love it!
I had to order another product when I couldn't get my Iams, and my cats wouldn't eat it. I finally got my Iams and had to mix the other yucky food with the Iams as not to waste it. When I started using Iams I could see a big difference in my cat's coats. So much healthier!
I was using CD prescription brand. My sister told me about Iams and said that a Friend of hers is having good results with it. I was skeptical because one of my boys had already had crystals once and told me that if he got them again it would be very painful and may kill him. Well, I've changed to Iams and been using it for some time with no problems. I am so grateful that I found Iams and Chewy. You call and order and your products are at your door, no more than 2 days.
Cats like it
I tried multiple Urinary Health dry cat food but my cats did not like them. I have 5 cats and Every single cat eats this brand. It is affordable(of course the price went up like everything else right now).