Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 27-inch hand-built cat tree with sturdy and durable solid wood posts.
- Features a roomy condo and an oval top perch to lounge in.
- Sisal scratching posts encourage your kitty to stretch and scratch, plus there’s a dangling toy to bat at.
- Wrapped in thick, household carpet with a texture cats love to cozy up to.
- Comes fully assembled, just take it out of the box!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 2-Level 23.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$48.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 36-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$89.99Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Side Table Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$99.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Hippo Shape Cat House$69.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 2-Story Cat Condo$74.95Chewy Price
- Catry 28.5-in Felt Cat Tree & Tunnel$49.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Playhouse, Classy Gray$44.44Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Cat Play Tunnel, Neutral$105.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 46-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$96.00Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Scratching Cat Tunnel, Neutral$70.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 20-in IQ Busy Box Cat Scratching Post & Toys, Beige$32.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, N/A||Hanging Toys||—||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||—||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Works as intended
I ordered this to put in my iguana's new cage, and it works really well. It was easy to put together, and not too heavy at all. Only issue is it is smaller than the lizard, haha, and he barely fits in the little hideaway. Please note, I did not get it for the hideaway. I got it to put his food bowl on so he does not dump it all over the place, but he decided to sleep in it.
Nigel absolutely loves this tree - he uses every part of it (condo, perch, feather toy and scratching post). The only negative is that he was able to completely tear apart the feather toy within a few weeks. I think that's mostly to be expected with that type of toy and don't really consider it a knock on the quality, but it's a bummer because he had so much fun while it lasted!
cat nap or view perch
My kitties take turns bird watching and sleeping on the perch. I added a little catnip to peak their interest. Now they use it all the time as a scratching post too. I even saw them play with the string toy a couple times. This is one of 2 that I place in front of the screen door on nice days. This one is the favorite but the other one still gets used. No assembly required is great. The post is put together correctly which makes for a sturdy place for kitties
I'm very happy with this cat tree. More important - my cats love it! It's the perfect height as it can go next to furniture. I'm also thrilled that I was able to find a cat tree that had a top that was the size of a sprawled cat. I had to look for a while until I found one and I'm so glad that I did. Most trees have small round areas, but this was larger and in the shape a cat lays down in. Great buy!!
Very sturdy and comes fully assembled. My older kitty needs to look out the window but needed less height...she loves it and the bottom "hiding" space gives her security!
Needed a new condo my Pee-wee is older now. She can not jump like she use to! Perfect for her! She is 14 years old! Great for older gals and guys! Thank you chewy!
Very poorly made. No padding. Bolts that hold the top bed stick out and could hurt your cat. High price for such poor quality. I bought a much larger and very nicely made one that was padded form Big Lots for a few dollars more last year. It is too difficult for me to return this item. I covered the bolts that stuck out with my hot glue gun and added towels for padding. This was my first Chewy experience and I am NOT HAPPY!!
Not worth price I paid
As Catmom said very poorly built glue at many of the seams bottom cubby likely wont be used carpet where they walk looks like someone melted the carpet at the entrance or just dripped a lot of glue. Pieces of carpet coming off all over. Partially exposed staples Very badly built, this is my first order from Chewy and if this is any sign of the quality of products they carry will be the last.
My Maine coons like this tree. It is stable for big cats to jump around. The condo in the bottom is not so attractive to my cats. They rarely stay in there.
Perfect for larger cats!
My cat is a big boy, very long and coming in at like 14-15 lbs, and he loves sitting on top! He has just enough room to curl up and nap when he wants to. I have it placed next to my desk and he loves to hop up and sleep there when I'm working. He's never used the hidey hole part though, and I'm not sure he understands the scratching post, but as a little cat perch that can sit next to me while I work? Excellent. I'd put a little towel or blanket up there though, Mr. Grey was not thrilled with the coarse carpet-y material.