Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compact 28-inch cat tree is big enough to give kittens and small cats a place to play, sleep and scratch but won’t take up much floor space. Great for smaller homes or apartments.
- Two tall scratching posts fully wrapped with durable sisal for a texture that cats love to scratch and sink their nails into.
- Soft, plush material covers the base, perch and the cozy floor-level apartment where cats can hide, sleep and relax.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as she bats them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- This cat tree is easy to assemble and comes with all the tools you need, plus step-by-step instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cream$32.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 26.75-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream$39.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- TRIXIE Isaba 24.5-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Light Gray$52.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Window Cat Perch$69.95Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$33.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$29.68Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$52.38Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$41.09Chewy Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Beige$44.00Chewy Price
- Catry 28-in Sisal Cat Tree$35.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 4-tier, Natural$184.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Tunnel, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, N/A||—||Hanging Toys, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||—||1 condo||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
825 Customer Reviews
We recently added a 12 week old kitten to our family, so we wanted to find him the perfect condo for him and we found it! Orville is playing on his condo first thing in the morning! He loves it! We're wondering if we should've bought 9 more and make him a kitten condo pathway around the living room. haha! We're so happy for our little guy! Highly recommend!
Great for Kitty!
I recently adopted a cat who's young and energetic. She needed an outlet for scratching and climbing, so I bought this Cat tree. It was a great choice! Well designed and made, and best of all, my cat loves it! thank you, Chewy for making this available! Beth
Good viewing perch
I’ve got a big boy, so he doesn’t lay on these risers as he doesn’t fit, but it’s great as a perch for him to look out the window. Does well with his size (15 lbs) and he likes the little toy attached too.
Cute Fun Functional
This is cute and is great for the price. These types of cat trees can be so spendy, but this is so affordable and definitely serves its purpose. Our two cats enjoy it. I highly recommend this especially if you are wanting a cat tree, but don't have the money to spend on the more expensive, elaborate ones.
Sturdy, nice looking, good value
Although this cat tree was of good quality and was VERY easy to assemble, my new kitten just ignores it! I’m hoping he’ll get more interested as he gets a little older as he’s just about 2-3 months old. I doubt he’s seen one before but it’s right in front of our slider facing our deck where he could watch Orioles and hummingbirds feed but he’s just not interested yet. The cat tree itself is sturdy, looks nice, compact in room yet plenty of space for the cat to move around and perch. I would buy again for a kitten but if you have more than 1 cat, you might want a larger cat tree.
Buying a 3rd
I LOVE this cat tree! It's perfect for my CH kitty and my crazy calico. They have shredded the last 2 from using it daily. It lasts for a couple years and then I just replace it with a new one.
Cats argue over it
Easy to assemble. My 3 girls are arguing over who sits on top, who sits in the box. They love it. It’s short enough for my 15 year old to jump up on it!
Nice cat tree!
This is a great little cat tree! Our new cat has enjoyed using the scratching posts and playing with ball attached to it.
I have just purchased my second one of these. My cat loves it and it’s the perfect size for our small apartment, and the price is great. It lasted about 4 years but she seemed to have scratched the post so much and the material is shredded. I definitely got my moneys worth though. I would recommend!
Perfect for kittens
We brought this cat tree for fostering kittens because we worried they’d hurt themselves on a bigger one. It is absolutely perfect.