Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. The ultimate all-in-one spot for your kitty to do all the things they love, from lounging to leaping, to honing their expert hunting skills.
- Cats can jump from perch to perch and climb to the top of the lookout tower.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as they bat them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- Private kitty apartment with soft faux-fleece fabric covering provides a quiet spot to curl up for snoozing, plus it’s great for face rubbing and nuzzling.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from enticing cat condos to adorable apparel, to stimulating toys. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech Professional 42-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$52.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFrisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$72.68Chewy Price
- Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo w/ Hammock, Cream$84.15Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 33-in Plush Cover Cat Tree, Dark Gray$55.21Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$55.39Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 51-in Plush Multi-Cat Kitten Tree & Condo, Black$57.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 54 in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$69.55Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 73-in Cat tree with Hammock, Condo, Lounge Basket, Top Perch & Bed, Dark Charcoal$95.99Chewy Price$115.59List Price
- Yaheetech 40-in Cat Tower w/ Condo, Light Gray$61.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$83.58Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$116.87List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
55 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8017 Customer Reviews
Well after a few cats strayed in my yard. I have decided to finally try and make this young female fit into my dog world! We are getting closer, my one dog is barking less at her! So I decided to get this cat condo to give her a place of her own to jump up if need be. I tried in my living room first, but dogs are still an issue. So I put in my spare bedroom, which seems to be her room for now! She loves it! She is about 7 months old, and this is a perfect size for her. She is still growing, but I do believe it still will work at full growth. It was pretty simple to put together. The only issue I had was putting the scratch pad on! Still not sure I have on right, but it works! It is well made in my opinion and do suggest tacking it to the wall. It did move just a little when she jumped off. I really don't think it would have fallen though! It is her favorite place to sit and watch my bird feeder. She also has fallen asleep on the top bed! She definitely loves all the scratching post and I will see how well they hold up to those nails. Wanted to add a pic, but app is not letting me at this time!
Redesigning Made it Worse
After 2 years, I had to order a new cat tree condo for my cat, as her other one was falling apart. I decided to get the same one and it is disappointing to see that Frisco has made some changes to it. The top perch has been reduced in size so significantly that my poor cat does not even fit on it. She is constantly falling off. Same goes for the other perch, but without the raised sides, at least there is a little more wiggle room. The little condo area is even smaller. I have not seen her even try to go in there. These changes make it more suitable for kittens. My cat is a very small 8 lbs. and it is not comfortable for her. Considering the scratching posts get shredded quickly, it will have to be replaced again in a couple years. If you are considering buying this, definitely take into account the size of the cats using it.
It's an excellent kitty condo and scratcher
It's very good. Seems sturdy and well-made with good materials. The man-made base and the two platforms are out of solid feeling artificial wood that is heavy enough to keep the condo/scratching tower stable. The middle condo has only fabric sides, and there is no housing condo on the bottom base. That's the only thing I'd change. Add a hard sided bottom condo for a safe sleeping area there. The condo tower took me about 30 minutes to assemble. Instructions are adequate, it's just a bit of a challenge to get all the bolts lined up properly with the places they screw into.
With how expensive these things were in the store, I didn't have high hopes with how affordable this was, but I didn't want to spend too much because we had bought our cat other scratch posts & cozy homes that she rejected. She loves this and it's a really good looking cat tree! It took her a few days to warm up to it, but she has used it all day everyday since. Easy to assemble, looks good with my decor and it's the perfect size. Highly recommend!
Kitty loves this!
This tree has been a life saver. We have a kitten about 4 months old and she loves climbing, scratching, and especially playing with the little hanging ball. The assembly was pretty easy except for the tent but it wasn’t bad. We did have to put weights on the bottom for stability. It definitely took some time for my kitty to get used to jumping on it, but she got it eventually. Now we play on it with her carefully with a wand toy and loves to perch up on it or randomly go for the ball. We’re really happy with this tree!
Nice Cat Tree
Our two kittens love this cat tree. They play and sleep on it daily. The only issue with putting it together was the cat condo area. It was hard lining up the screws. The walls of the condo are fabric, no wood or particle board supporting it. Hopefully it holds up over time.
Apartment / Condo posts
Good instructions for assembly! The only issue is assembly of the 5 posts which fit inside the condo / apartment. Aligning the posts with the "carpet over" the holes is the trick! Even using the allen wrench which comes with the package is an alignment challenge. Total assembly time 1 1/2 hour. Once assembled it is a very strong unit!
Nice tree, fast shipping
This is a really nice tree that my cat utilizes often. She loves scratching on the posts as well as sitting on the top. My only complaint is that it is difficult to assemble the little cubby part, the rest is easy as pie. Also, the way the holes were cut in mine made it a little off center when the screws went in, making it slightly wobbly.
The perfect tree.
We are on tree number three and I guess third times a charm because our picky Crumpet absolutely loves this tree. He did not bother with his previous two so I was such a happy mommy when he spent hours sleeping in the little house or all the way on top. He currently is wearing the cone of shame and loves nothing more but to rest and recover in his tree. The assembly was super quick. My boyfriend and I put it together in under half an hour. We are very very happy with it and so is Crumpet!
Faux Fur Cat tree
I bought one of these one year ago this is the second one I purchased and the quality has gone down. The first one I purchased the house was a solid wooden box covered this one there is no sides to it it has posts in each Corner which requires more assembly. That's not the only thing the second one I purchased has a bad smell I don't know if it's the particle board or the carpeting they use to cover it.