Frisco Adjustable Dog Seatbelt Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your dog safe and out of trouble when you’re hitting the road together.
- Adjustable so you can find the perfect length for your dog, plus bungee shock absorber helps keep your pup safe.
- Two car buckles, either click into the seatbelt buckle or connect the safety anchors or trunk latches.
- Included carabiner attaches to any dog harness.
- Universal fit for most vehicles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$13.17Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Dogit Car Safety Dog Belt$11.63Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$21.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$16.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Cream$35.99Chewy Price$38.18List Price
- BarksBar Front Seat Cover, Black, Small$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Excellent product. You can adjust the length and is perfect for my dog in the car. I’ve bought others but have returned them because they were never long enough. This tether is also very sturdy. Made very well. Very impressed!
Works with harness
Works great with the harness I got! I love that it connects to the seat anchor and not the actual seatbelt. Holds my retriever in her seat. Came in a two pack, so I gave one to my dog walker as well!
Great no-frills seatbelt. Raina is an 11-year-old mix that doesn't move around much. This seatbelt is easy for her to either sit or stand. Would recommend!
We really like the seatbelt- the way it attaches, the bungee part, the adjustability (even for bigger dogs). The only problem is it’s kind of difficult to get around double rings on harness.
Good but won't fit my truck
I bought this so I could take my cairn terrier along in my truck with me. It has bench seats and no headrests, so many types of car restraint just won't work. Unfortunately the buckle part of this lead does not work with my truck's ('97 F-250) seatbelts. It works with the Honda Fit and Hyundai Elantra that I also tried it in, but the F-250 has bigger seatbelt buckles and the buckle comes right out. Thankfully there is the secondary clip, and there is a place I can clip that to, so I am still able to use this in my truck. The secondary clip is much more flimsy and I don't know how it'll hold up, but it works for now. The clasp on the other end of the lead is decent and I like that there's a cover that slides up to latch it shut. The lead itself adjusts nicely- I was afraid it would be too long, but it's a good length, and I like that the bungee part gives it some slack. Overall it's a good lead for the price, especially since it's a set of two.
Works for me!
I have an staff bull terrier, 50 lbs who likes to go back and forth between the front and back seats even if someone is in them. It's not safe or practical when going down the road. My 17 year old daughter likes to take the dog on rides a lot so I wanted her to be safe. This works great! It's adjustable but its long enough to allow her to walk to each window but not get into the front of the car. The seat belt clip works fine for our VW. The clips easy to use on her harness also. Arrived quickly and got a great price also!! Def recommend!!
This tether is the perfect length to secure my dog in the cargo area of my SUV. It’s short enough to keep her from jumping into the back seat, but long enough that if she jumps out when I open the lift gate it doesn’t choke her. I also like the fact that it has a stretchy portion at the end so it doesn’t give her a sudden jerk when she reaches the end of it.
Exactly what I was looking for to keep my dogs safe in the car. This is the first seat belt I’ve seen that is long enough for my large breed dogs.
Very Adjustable, Clip a bit small
I have had some difficulty finding a good seatbelt as most tend to be too short for my Doberman so she can’t sit upright or stand. This one is long enough, with room to spare. I like the small bungee section as it is not too long, but would provide some shock absorption while keeping her secured. I like how the clip has a slide over the end so it secures it in place. The one drawback is it’s a bit too small. My dogs harness has flat, clips so it’s a bit tricky to get this hooked and unhooked. If your harness has the standard round clips this wouldn’t be a problem I don’t believe. While I use this connected to a seatbelt, I like the optional anchor point as it gives me more flexibility if needed for other vehicles or even public transportation.
Once I figured out that the flat clasp went in the seatbelt latch.... things went smoothly. Love it. Would highly recommend. Can adjust so that dog does not get wrapped.