Frisco Adjustable Dog Seatbelt Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your dog safe and out of trouble when you’re hitting the road together.
- Adjustable so you can find the perfect length for your dog, plus bungee shock absorber helps keep your pup safe.
- Two car buckles, either click into the seatbelt buckle or connect the safety anchors or trunk latches.
- Included carabiner attaches to any dog harness.
- Universal fit for most vehicles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Chew Proof Dog Car Safety Belt, 24-in$14.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Bungee Tether Dog Safety Belt, Blue$17.96Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Headrest Dog Seat Belt$16.99Chewy Price
- Leashboss Heavy Duty No-Chew Dog Car Restraint Seatbelt, 31-in$14.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$16.46Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- Alpha Paw Dog Car Safety Seat$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
I was surprised by how heavy these seatbelts are. The metal hardware is legit, much more durable than the previous seatbelt i was using with plastic that broke after some use. I like that theyre adjustable and i really like the bungee feature to absorb some impact of any sudden stops. I also like that i have the option of switching from traditional seatbelt clip to the anchor clips! Versatile and durable.
Peace of mind
Luckily, we have not had an opportunity to see how this product works in a crash (which is what I bought it for). However, I feel so much better knowing that if it actually happens, he has this to keep him safe (I have read horror stories about animals in car crashes, and that is what prompted this purchase). The quality seems good, it is easy to use, and I am happy with it.
The two black belts in the package seem to be well made. However, there are no instructions. Not even a photo to use as a guide.
Strong strap. I don't believe it would be easy to break. The part to snap into the seatbelt clip is metal and appears durable. Used it along with no pull harnesses for 2 35 pound dogs and they worked great!
Very well made, and there are Two
Best dog harness seat tether I've ever had. Adjustable length, versatile, reflective, strong, and with enough stretch. Belt buckle fits into the seat belt receiver on both our 2013 F-350 truck and Subaru Outback. With 2, I can keep one in each vehicle. The alternate clip allows for attachment to cargo area rings. Very happy with these! And for $12 they are a bargain.
Excellent product. You can adjust the length and is perfect for my dog in the car. I’ve bought others but have returned them because they were never long enough. This tether is also very sturdy. Made very well. Very impressed!
Works with harness
Works great with the harness I got! I love that it connects to the seat anchor and not the actual seatbelt. Holds my retriever in her seat. Came in a two pack, so I gave one to my dog walker as well!
Great no-frills seatbelt. Raina is an 11-year-old mix that doesn't move around much. This seatbelt is easy for her to either sit or stand. Would recommend!
We really like the seatbelt- the way it attaches, the bungee part, the adjustability (even for bigger dogs). The only problem is it’s kind of difficult to get around double rings on harness.
Good but won't fit my truck
I bought this so I could take my cairn terrier along in my truck with me. It has bench seats and no headrests, so many types of car restraint just won't work. Unfortunately the buckle part of this lead does not work with my truck's ('97 F-250) seatbelts. It works with the Honda Fit and Hyundai Elantra that I also tried it in, but the F-250 has bigger seatbelt buckles and the buckle comes right out. Thankfully there is the secondary clip, and there is a place I can clip that to, so I am still able to use this in my truck. The secondary clip is much more flimsy and I don't know how it'll hold up, but it works for now. The clasp on the other end of the lead is decent and I like that there's a cover that slides up to latch it shut. The lead itself adjusts nicely- I was afraid it would be too long, but it's a good length, and I like that the bungee part gives it some slack. Overall it's a good lead for the price, especially since it's a set of two.