Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for everyday use and travel, with roomy interior, sherpa-lined floor and semi-collapsible design to fit smaller spaces. Smart accent color detail adds a touch of style.
- Sides are soft so they can be slightly collapsed to comply with the under-seat compartment requirements of most airlines—so stamp that paws-port!
- Mesh panels ensure optimum airflow and add visibility, and a small zippered window has been added for easy petting access.
- Easy side entry makes it simple to get in while auto-locking zippers make sure your pal stays securely confined, as carrier can only be opened from the outside.
- Features shoulder straps for custom mobility, easy-stow rear pocket, and machine-washable, soft sherpa floor lining for easy care. Available in different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Large$30.86Chewy Price$34.29List Price
- EliteField Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink, 19-in$31.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Charcoal, Large$37.00Chewy Price$134.00List Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$34.00Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- Zampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue, Small$19.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Necoichi Ultra Light Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag$23.19Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$49.98Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Sport Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Dark Blue, 16-in$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pet Gear VIEW 360 Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black$43.85Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Jespet Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Smoke Grey, 17-in$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$24.07Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Pockets, Water-resistant||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Airline-approved, Pockets||Collapsible, Carry Handle|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
579 Customer Reviews
Washable, collapsible, great for flying
I fly frequently with puppies. I can fit up to 10-week-old labrador puppies but prefer them at 8 weeks old (maybe 11 weeks if they are a runt!), approx 20 lbs. That is generally the airline's weight limit. I have fit a 10 week old german shepherd, but that was pushing it for height. This carrier is fantastic for the removable solid bottom and fleece lining with plenty of mesh on the top and sides for breathability. There are openings on each end and one on the side, so you can slip your hand in and pet your puppy. The soft sides with mesh top allow for shoving underneath airline seats without squishing the puppy. I do sanitize the hard bottom separately and wash the whole carrier and the fleece lining on delicate cycle and hang dry. I only wish it had rollers on the bottom when I have heavy puppies!
Really Nice but...
This bag seems nice and I really wish it had worked for me. It has a very sturdy removable bottom, that is covered in sherpa. I think this makes a big difference in your pet feeling secure and not like they are in a duffle bag. Both ends zip which is also nice. That being said I have an almost 12 lb cat and this was a tight fit height wise. I would consider her a medium size cat. I think smaller cats, kittens, or some dogs would fit comfortably but I'm going to opt for something slightly bigger for her.
Small and squished
8 pound cat barely fits, don't look comfortable. The frame is wonky. I like the height but the length and especially the width is short. It doesn't help when the frame doesn't hold its shape.
Not Big As Advertised
If you are trying to put a large cat, like my 18 lb. big boy into this, forget it. Says it holds up to 20 pound dog or cat but I can't imagine that working out at all. Cannot recommend this. It might be big enough for my tiny 8 lb kitty. We'll see but I am sorely disappointed in this purchase.
New pet carrier
Very pleased with this beautiful easy to access carrier. I WAS disappointed that it wasn't the one with the big side opening like I viewed in one of the pictures but it's perfect in all other ways!
Nice but folds in too easily
Kitty likes this to sleep in with door open but not traveling. But then she wouldn't like to be enclosed in ANY carrier. It is very nice but only a 4 star given because you have to manipulate the frame each time used to stay bent out in full space.
Hi quality and easy to carry. Harley can look out and enjoy his surroundings...until we go to the vet!
Oh no where did he go?
I like this carrier! Honestly! But unfortunately my enormous newly adopted cat freaked out, threw himself and the carrier off the table and somehow clawed his way out. Took off and hid in the couch. I know I must not have locked it Beware! Might give it to a friend with a calmer cat.
Great carrier for a medium sized cat
I ordered this for "ferral work cat" to take her to the vets. The easy handles, great soft pillow bottom.
Just the right size for my lil fur baby ...............