Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made for everyday play with bright, eye-catching colors, polyester rope and recycled cotton.
- Features a big, chunky knot in the middle with six individual ropes attached.
- Great for an energized game of fetch as well as interactive fun.
- Helps get your pup the exercise they need, indoors and outdoors too.
- Size options available for small, medium and large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Zebra Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.69Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globken Chicken Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.34Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Frisco Plush with Rope Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy$8.05Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.99Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Skinny Peltz No Stuffing Squeaky Plush Dog Toys, 3-pack, Large$9.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Rope||Rope||Polyester, Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Rope||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
163 Customer Reviews
Fun for two
I have a 21 week old and 3 year old Cavalier. They play together with this. I trimmed off the very ends to the little knots as they were starting to chews those. Since then no problem. They grab on at the same time and tun around together. Fetch it together.
10 minutes and already coming apart
After 5-10 minutes, my 35 pound pup had at least 3 areas on this where she was already pulling off strings. I ordered the medium based on reviews but afraid this won't last more than a little while before it's too easy to eat pieces.
Too large for 25- 40 pound dogs
This would have been a great toy but my dogs only played with it for a few minutes. I ordered 2 mediums thinking it would be good. The center of it is just too heavy for them to carry around. I gave one to a 75 pound Retriever.
proportions way off
got the medium and the ball on this toy is gigantic. Like, probably 8". the ropes do not look nearly as long on the thing that arrived as in the picture but hey my dog likes it, I just stay out of the way when she's throwing it around
Great toy if you don't have an agressive chewer who likes to destroy things!
I got a small for my 8.5 lb Chihuhua/Min Pin mix. It took her about an hour to chew through one of the outer ropes, a couple hours later she had a second one off. She is an agressive little chewer! The ball is as big as her head so no way she can get it in her mouth but she loves dragging/carrying it around by the remaining outer ropes while doing her best to destroy those too!
Great Rope Toy
I was told that my puppy liked this particular toy. I got it for him along with others, and he does like it a lot. It's a good rope toy with six legs for additional chewing and tugging.
Huge toy for sure
I ordered a Parge for my Golden Retrievers and it is absolutely HUGE! The ball part os about soccer ball size and super hard. Our dogs thrash it around but we had to take it away afraid they would break something. Great toy, just size down
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniels loved this. Perfect tug of war toy. Ropes are a little bit short but it works. Lots of joy for them.
The dogs like the toy
I ordered two toys but have given only one of then to the dogs. The seem to like the different colors. They also like that they can chew the individual ropes, and also that they can partially pull them out, so that they end up with a ball from which ropes of different lengths protrude. Thumbs up!
Our 1 yr old Lab mix LOVES this toy. She carries it around everywhere. It got a bit tattered quickly but still holding up. I bought the small version for her initially but I am buying the other 2 sizes for her as well. She is going to love them!