Frisco Deluxe Foldable Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet stairs help pets get up to their favorite spots around the house, like the bed or couch.
- Made with a solid wood support frame for added stability. No assembly required.
- Felt carpet on every step adds traction to help dogs and cats climb up.
- Foldable design lets you store them easily, and the natural wood style complements any home décor.
- Perfect for any pet that needs a boost, such as puppies, elderly pets, or pets with limited mobility.
Although maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs., they’re perfectly sized for small to medium pets for the Large size, and medium to large pets for the Extra-Large size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Gray, 4 Step- Large$59.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Large$53.60Chewy Price$92.96List Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$41.77Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Navy, 4 Step$91.17Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 2 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Walnut$91.57Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$73.79Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||—||Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Foldable|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
Perfect height, so far so good.
I hesitated in purchasing this because of several reviews showing exposed brad nails and staples but mine does not have that issue. I have two very small blemishes in the finish but forgot about them between receiving the item and having to think about what to write here. My 55lb. Lab mix has used the stairs with some coaxing and treats, she's been up and down the stairs several times now. They seem to be quite solid and my dog is only nervous because they're new. Being able to jump up and down she still prefers that and I refresh her memory of the steps every couple of days hoping that she remembers they're there and uses them more and more as time goes by. She has hip and joint issues especially after playing fetch, she forgets that she's 10+ years old, and the steps are to help her during those times and for the upcoming years.
Wood and carpet
Great for the time approaching when my shall we say pear-shaped older kitty can't rely as much on foreleg strength to get on bed. I could see her growing apprehension and pretense that she just wants to sleep on the ground somewhere. There's a bit of 'troll on the top of the stairs' / resource guarding from the younger. Stairs blend in with bed color- and material-wise. Would be surprised if they don't last for as long as I have pets.
The quality is great, but my dog won’t use them
I’d just like to start off by saying, the quality of these stairs is really great! They look so much better than 99% of the other options, they’re very sturdy and they hold weight incredibly well. My dog just turned 11, and she’s really struggling to get up & down from the bed. She’s happy to jump down, but it’s really bad for her hips, so we wanted to try something like this. We’ve tried a ramp, softer stairs, and shorter stairs that were also wooden with no luck. I hoped these would be the best because they’re the PERFECT height, but no. She’s just not willing to use them no matter what I do. Especially when it comes to going down. It’s not the products fault, but I’m still sad about it.
Great value, sturdy
I was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy these stairs were for the low price, and the carpeted treads are a nice touch. I have two 65-lb pointers that immediately took to using these to get up onto and down from my high bed. I have already recommended these stairs to friends who have senior dogs.
Came to me damaged.
The steps themselves are good. I like that They come ready to be used no assembly required What is frustrating is having to spend eighty five dollars and have the product come scraped up
Don't buy this
Received from Chewy... box was in pristine condition. The whole thing was broken. This is supposed to be rated for like 200 pounds... tiny brad nails used. Glad we didn't use this for our Rottweiler! Chewy refunded. This was not Chewy's fault... just shoddy workmanship.
FIT FOR A QUEEN
SHADOW TOOK TO THE STAIRS RIGHT AWAY. SHE KNEW THAT THEY WERE HER STAIRS. SHE CLIMBS THEM, SHE GROOMS ON THEM, SHE EATS ON THEM. DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT.
Very nice and sturdy steps
Looks like a piece of nice furniture, feels sturdy but not real heavy. Carpeted, no assembly needed, and just nice looking steps.
She loves it!
my nearly 19 year old was having trouble getting up on the bed. we opened this up and she walked right up. she uses it all the time.
Dog and Cat Steps
Just what I needed for my pets! Now I don't have to lift them onto the bed. Well-constructed and sturdy steps.