Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality tennis fetch ball toy provides bouncing action to get dogs excited for playtime.
- Built-in squeaker makes playtime that much more exciting.
- Pup-preferred non-abrasive felt is gentle on dogs’ teeth and gums when they catch the ball.
- Great way to add in daily exercise and reduce boredom for your dog, indoors or outdoors, ensuring a happy pup.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect one for your pooch.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price$6.85List Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- KONG SqueakAir Balls Packs Dog Toy, Medium, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.67Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaky Chewy Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$4.70Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Fortune Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$3.24Chewy Price$5.48List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- dealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$10.00Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Skinny Peltz No Stuffing Squeaky Plush Dog Toys, 3-pack, Large$9.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealFrisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
629 Customer Reviews
Great Tennis Balls for Dogs
A customer service rep suggested I purchase these tennis balls, to add to other items to get the free shipping. My dog loves to play fetch with tennis balls, so I thought it would be worth the try. These are great! Unlike regular tennis balls, they cannot be easily chewed apart (I cannot attest to whether really heavy chewers could destroy them since my dog, a corgi does not damage any of her toys). She is absolutely wild about this ball. It makes a squeaking sound too which gets her extremely excited. I had her running after one and fetching it for over an hour on the grass and once I brought her and the ball inside now five hours later, she still want to play with it. I am happy that I bought a package of three for her birthday. She is crazy about these tennis balls and fetching them makes her very happy.
Wish I Had Started Buying These Sooner!!!
These are Great for my 90 LB. German Shepherd. She has amazing energy and jaws of steel. These balls are holding up much better than the Kong balls and the price is FABULOUS. I have wasted so much money on Kong balls. I highly recommend them for the Quality and the Price!
For much larger dog
My dog loves tennis balls, but the first time I threw it, it hit her in the nose and she wouldn’t have anything to do with it. I gave it to my daughter for her dog, and he loved it, til he ripped it to pieces. He’s part coonhound and considerably larger.
My lab mix is one of those dogs that likes to amuse himself and his latest fascination was digging. I bought this in an effort to trade a bad habit for some fun, and he does with this ball. He won't share it with me to throw, but he will toss it up in the air and then chase it around the yard by himself. I originally got it to help him get out of the digging phase, and it seems to have worked so I'm happy and he's happy.
These are like his favorite!
Zeus is a 158 pound rottie, and he loves little toys these are the ones we play catch in the backyard,, after I throw them all to him,, he gathers them up all 3 in his mouth and brings them into his ball box.. we play alot with these.. he has about 12 of them now
Love them and so do the dogs
My dogs love the squeaky balls although they do not squeak for long LOL But we play a lot of "chase the balls" with them. Once in a blue moon they will chew one into little pieces but that is rare.
Great, but short lived
My pup is a chewer and he loves a squeaky tennis ball. This one lasted approximately 3 hours. Price was ok, and it did last a little longer than others I've purchased.
My pup loves these!
Smaller than I thought they would be, but they are really great for my puppy since she is still so tiny. I didn't even pay attention to the title to notice that they squeak, but it was a nice feature. The squeaker makes my pup extra excited to chase the ball. Her puppy teeth have already managed to puncture the ball to the point that the squeaker doesn't really work in the first one, but we are still getting a lot of good use out of it!
Dogs love these
They stand up long to tough chewers but for the time they have them they love chasing these bouncing squeakers & playing fetch with them
The joy of squeaking
My pup is an accomplished destroyer of tennis balls. He grabbed the first of the pack, discovered that these squeaked, and ran across the yard squeaking. So far, these 3 tennis balls have been safe from the wanton destruction (the ball he unearthed from a leaf pile that was not a squeaker was not so lucky). They have held up to everything the outdoors and the dog have thrown at them. So far....