Frisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with a floor grid to keep puppies up to 30 pounds out of their messes before they’re potty trained, and an easy to clean plastic pan to catch messes.
- Includes a removable vertical divider panel so you can tailor the crate’s size to your pet. Please remove the floor grid before using the divider panel.
- Features three doors—one on the front, one on the side and one on top for easy access to puppies—with dual bolt latches for extra security.
- Fold and carry, portable design pops up and clips together quickly for convenient storage and easy assembly with no tools required.
- Designed with smooth, sturdy e-coated wire to help keep your pup safe, and nonskid rubber feet to help save your floors from scratches and scuffs.
- Available in various sizes—24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 inches—so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 42 inch$128.99Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$95.97Chewy Price$152.93List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$85.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Wire Dog Crate, Gray, Large, 44.49-in L x 30.98-in W x 25.75-in H$178.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 36-in$33.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||3-Door, Carry Handle, Removable Pan, Divider Included, Collapsible||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Cages for Sir Chance
we have a doggy door in our wall, but the dog and cat dont get along. I got 2 of these cages and fashioned them together with zipties into a T shape. He can come in and out as he pleases, the cat is safe, and if someone breaks in thru the doggy door they will be trapped with him in the cages LOL. Strong, durable, heavy. Pitbull 60lbs can stretch out and lay comfy, is not cramped.
**Needed Top Door Entry
This 3 Door, Heavy Duty, Collapsible Crate has turned out to be the BEST Crate for CAT RESCUE & KITTEN RESCUE. Cats (with kittens & without) seem to find OUR HOUSE.... They know they will be cared for & have a great life. Using LARGE crate right now for two 10 week old kittens. **MUST HAVE TOP ENTRY Door to feed/water without kittens escaping on to our unsafe street. Bottom pan is so easy to remove and clean. Yes, crate is heavier but that's what is needed for durability & longevity. Latches/door handles are not as easy for ME with some arthritis. I understand for dogs that are "Escape" artists, that is latch is necessary. Because of larger size, a wonderful neighbor moved crate in & assembled for me. I have no help from local Rescue Groups so I GREATLY appreciate Chewy's FAIR PRICE, plus FAST & FREE shipping. Chewy is the BEST!!
This is another crate we bought for our, currently, 8 months old Goldendoodle. We have a 2 story house and have a kennel downstairs in the living room, upstairs in the bedroom and now - this one - in my office/art studio. He is a chewer, so I can't turn my back on him!
Perfect crate with grid for my new puppy.
The crate has worked out so well for my new puppy Andy. The divider is helpful for making the crate just the right size and as he grows there is more room for expanding.
We ordered a crate that was too big. We called and they are refunding us and said to donate to our local shelter. We ordered a new one that is smaller. Cheers to Chewy! Customers for life!
Okkay crate I guess
Had some troubles getting it inside my apt. It was hard putting together by myself, had to call 2 friends over and we still had some trouble. The bottom of the crate to keep the dog off the pan is alot lower then what's shown in the picture which I'm really disappointed cause I do have a older dog and sometimes she go's while I'm at work in her crate so I was hoping she wouldn't have to lay in her pee.
Cage large enough for 100 lbs German Shepherd
Good product easy to assemble. The crate has several doors and gives you the flexibility how you want to set it up. The cage is definitely not heavy duty as I had expected. It is some what flexible. If you have a dog that is a bit of an escape artist you are going to need some additional clamps on the door locks.
Well made crate
This crate works very well for my puppy. I liked that it had a divider (if needed) so the crate would work while he grew. The various door options are also helpful. I’m not a very handy person, but assembly was pretty easy. I did need another person to help hold certain areas in place, but it was pretty simple.
Heavy duty crate
I’m honestly really happy with this crate. We got a really large dog and it was tough finding a crate that would accommodate his size that wasn’t astronomically expensive. It’s pretty heavy and requires some strength to assemble but I feel like that’s a good thing because I know our boy won’t destroy it! Great value for what you get in my opinion.
not worth is
This thing is definitely more than 62 lbs. It difficult to carry up 3 floors. Nonetheless, hoping that would be irrelevant if it was of good quality. Two people definitely needed to assemble this. The doors are crooked and don’t even match up. To get two of the sides up needed to use a pair of pliers to bend some of the hooked wiring just to get it set up. It was a pain and not even worth $98. Better off getting something else.