Give your king a worthy castle with the Frisco Heavy Double Door Dog Crate. Perfect for training or keeping him safely contained while you’re away, this crate is larger with thicker and heavier wiring than our standard Frisco crate for added security. Each panel is constructed with rounded corners for your pet's safety. The two large doors—one at the front and one on the side—give you more placement options in the home, and they make exit and entry a breeze in the car. This crate also features a protective, black electro-coat finish that means it’s made to last, and a secure lock with dual latches on the larger models. An included divider panel allows you to create a smaller space when he’s a growing pup, and the base pan offers easy cleanup and added comfort. Assembly is simple—no tools required! It even folds flat with adjustable handles, allowing you to bring it wherever your pup goes.
- Heavy duty crate made with rounded corners, a protective, black electro-coat finish, and thicker wiring than our standard Frisco crate.
- Two doors (one at the front, and one on the side) allow for easy access in vehicles and easy home positioning, with secure locking and dual slide latches on the larger models.
- Removable divider panel allows you to create a smaller space, so your puppy can grow into the crate.
- Includes a durable plastic pan that can quickly be removed for easy cleaning.
- Fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for traveling. Easy assembly with no tools!
For safety, always remove any collars, tags or leashes from your pet before placing him in his crate. To make sure your dog adapts well to his new crate, we recommend following our crate training tips on the instruction manual and monitoring your pet closely during the first few days.
See all items by Frisco