Frisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||3-Door, Carry Handle, Removable Pan, Divider Included, Collapsible|
|Material||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
About This Item
- Heavy duty crate made with rounded corners, a protective, black electro-coat finish, and thicker wiring than our standard Frisco crate.
- Single door is easy to open, close and securely lock, with dual slide latches on the larger models.
- Removable divider panel allows you to create a smaller space, so your puppy can grow into the crate.
- Includes a durable plastic pan that can quickly be removed for easy cleaning.
- Fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for traveling. Easy assembly with no tools!
Keep your crate in tip-top-shape with Frisco Replacement Crate Pans
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$98.23Chewy Price$129.95List Price
- Frisco Crate Cover, 36 inch, Blue Crosses$49.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 24-in$22.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 22-in$14.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 36-in$69.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$26.99Chewy Price$29.69List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, Small$24.69Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 24-in$13.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-in$17.19Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pet Dreams Brushed Twill Dog Crate Bumper, Khaki Tan, Medium$59.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1192 Customer Reviews
Works as intended
This works well. was east to set up and the divider made it perfect for our pup. I was able to move it as she got older and now that she’s 9 months I finally removed it and the space is perfect. We haven’t had to move it or use to transfer but it holds up well and locks securely and easily. No problems
NOT Heavy Duty
This cage is NOT heavy duty at all. I have a 110lb Cane Corso and within a week, she had the door bent to where you could easily fit your hand in to pet her. I have now had this cage 2 months and she has 2 of the welds completely broken on the door. 2 months of use and now I'm in the search for a stronger cage.
Handles not "Heavy Duty"
We bought this crate because it has handles and it folds up for easy transport. Although the crate itself seems heavy duty, one of the handles broke on the first day we used it. We are very disappointed.
Strong crate with secure door
Was a cinch to put together. Strong materials with an easy two latch door. Plenty of room for a fast growing puppy. Comes with a section if you want to make it a smaller space. Highly recommend.
Okay. Not great.
I bought this heavy duty crate thinking it would be just that. The door is not heavy duty. And some other parts of it the gauge of wire is lighter than most of the parts. My sons crate was at our house until this one came. It was heavier built than this one. Exact same size same design . Don't know what brand his is. But I won't return it!
Great for Doggie Daycare
I own a small dog daycare/boarding kennel and I had to replace my old crates. These crates are perfect and I think they will really hold up.
Perfect bwdroom for our Annie
We recently moved Annie into the bedroom at night, she had been sleeping in the main room in her crate, her sister had special privileges... she doesn't get into things or make new toys for herself.. so having her in there with us, I noticed she liked to stretch out more to sleep, and she seemed warm in there compared to where she used to be. So we decided to get her a BIG bedroom. It is way too big for her, BUT she has plenty of room to move around, stretch out, and do what ever. Also, its big enough that (knock on wood) should we ever need to crate her or her sister for any medical reason, this is perfect. (been down the knee road several times with previous family ) It is very sturdy, no damage at all upon arrival. Folded out and together flawlessly, I did have my husband on one end putting to together and moving it into place. We are very happy with this, wish we had bought one before, we have always used the travel crates, doors open (our dogs have always loved the "cabins" of their own free will..) Annie is the only one we have needed to keep an eye on lol For reference, Annie and Robin are Siberian Huskies.
I wouldn't call this heavy-duty...
Took my 8-week old German Shepherd puppy all of a day and half to figure out how to get out of it. He unlatched the bottom latched and squeezed out thru the door. He's not a small puppy but obviously very smart. The latches are cheap and flimsy. Pretty easy for a dog with a half a brain to flip them open... I was able to find a workaround but wouldn't buy one of these again.
It's working out well. Little heavy for transport but to be expected with such a large kennel. Once it was out of the box, it took me literally 3 minutes to put together. Only issue is the Growth divider is little annoying to put in as it gets caught fairly easily. So if you have a growing pup like me, it's still best to leave out the didvider.
Rehabilitation recommendation of strong kennel
Very happy with construction. From the heavy wire to the added security features of added hook style panel stops holding the kennel together without being a potential injury hazard to the dog. The double door slides also have the ability for carabiner locking for added insurance of containing escape artists!