Frisco Metal Dog & Cat Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless steel body and teeth for added durability.
- Dual-sided with wide and narrow sets of smooth, rounded teeth.
- Ideal for cats and dogs of all sizes and all different coat types.
- Helps remove tangles, knots, mats, dirt and loose hair caught in your pet’s coat.
- Helps keep your pet’s coat cleaner and softer while reducing shedding around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.97Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies$7.49Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large, 2 count$28.70Chewy Price$31.90List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$4.27Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Red, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$10.48Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Rubber|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds||—||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
So glad to see them back in stock
I had purchased 1 awhile back and it works great on my goldendoodle and sheepadoodle. Went back to order another and they were out of stock. When I saw they were back I ordered 2 more. I like that they aren't a heavy comb, like some others I have. Great purchase..
My 11 week old puppy is still quite small (5.5 lbs.) and is tolerating this comb very well. Thanks
I have 3 longhaired cats and it works great on them. I use the wide side and they don't mind being combed anymore.
Great for some cats
We live in the country and cats get dumped here all of the time. I feed them, find homes for some, and the rest move in with us. All are spayed and neutered and given their shots. But brushing 15 inside cats can be a problem. Some are Maine Coons, Some are Siamese, some Tabby and Tortoise Shell. This comb did not work on all of them, every one has different fur. But my Siamese cat loves it and I brushed big balls full of old dead hair! It was well worth it to keep him brushed. He begs me to comb him with this comb!
Cats love it
Seriously, both cats absolutely love this comb. They run from the brushes, probably because they're used during bath time. But the comb, they grab and bring back to themselves because they don't want me to stop. I love it, because I get more hair off of them than I do with the brushes as well. Its a great bonding experience for us.
Nothing like it for Lush Floofs
I have a Maine Coon kitty. He has thick, long, cotton candy fur which turns into mats incredibly fast. Sometimes I swear they manifest as I look at him. It's not easy to keep these at bay. I have tried a multitude of grooming utensils for my boy, all with mixed results until I found this. This simple comb makes it incredibly easy to keep his beautiful coat smooth and mat-free. He even LIKES it. I have been able to comb him as he napped, successfully removing the cotton candy nasties in the making. I can't say enough about it. It works, he enjoys being combed, it doesn't hurt his skin, and I love the fact I can eradicate mats before they become a painful nightmare (for him and ME). Forget about the rake, get this. I wish I found this before I bought the other contraptions that worked but not well for him.
Just buy it :)
Very impressed with this comb! I have a German Shepard, long haired mixed dog, and two cats. This comb is able to untangle mats gently without too much complaint from my pets. It gets through the fur and down to the undercoat on my shepherd with ease. Highly recommend this comb!
I have two of these combs and will most likely be buying another one. I keep one at my grooming table, one in a travel bag and want to have one handy on the nightstand when Cooper is being quiet and I can comb him. This comb does the best job on his fur he is a terrier poodle mix so he’s very fluffy and his fur is very long it works perfect.
Great for Samoyed!
Bought this for my doggo because his shedding season started, all I can say is that this is probably the best comb I have ever used.
good for long hair
This works well on Teddy the pomeranian puppy! He seems to hate being brushed and he tolerates the comb. I was able to get a lot of mats out of his fur and shedded hairs than I could with a brush.