Frisco Modern Elevated Wrought Iron Cat Bed with Eyelash Cushion
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Modern design with neutral colors complements any home décor.
- Sturdy, wrought-iron base and easy-to-assemble perches.
- Available in elevated dual-level and single-level designs to fit your cat.
- Comfy faux fur lining gives your kitty a comfy place to cuddle up.
- Includes removable, washable, eyelash faux fur-covered cushions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline A-Frame Covered Cat Bed, Espresso$124.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Azalea$259.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Classy Gray$63.21Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$135.00Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Llama$57.00Chewy Price
- dealPenn-Plax Playtree 18-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$41.72Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Triple Stack Cat Furniture$65.07Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Purrrrfect Cat Bed & End Table, Smoke$142.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Spin Kitty Cat Wheel$239.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, White$189.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Heated, Cooling||Heated, Cooling|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Elevated||Covered, Elevated||Elevated, Covered||Elevated, Covered|
|Assembly Required||No, Yes||Yes, No||Yes, No||No||No|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Looks really nice, especially with modern designs
Looks nice but my cat hated it. Never would go in it. One thing I noticed was if she wanted to lay her head on the side, it wouldn't be comfortable at all, no padding around the edges means no cat wants to lay their heads on it!
Stylish and well built
So easy to put together and sturdy. I placed my large cat in it and he stayed in it and fell asleep right away. For larger breeds it could be a little small but if they curl up tight they might fit.
Cute and Comfortable
#ReceivedFreeProduct I really like the design of this cat bed. It looks very nice in my home and was easy to assemble. It also seems very sturdy even when my heavier cats jump up on it. The bedding part did give off a bit of a stink at first so my cats would not go near it until it aired out. They seem to find it comfortable to lay in, the material is very soft and they love to make muffins on it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Our cat is a very important part of our family. We treat her as a child! She needed a new bed for our bedroom, since it was getting crowded. I love the modern design of Frisco’s Elevated Wrought Iron Cat Bed. It blends right in with other furniture. The cushion is very soft, and silky, like a pillow! I can’t understand why she chooses to sleep in my dresser drawers, rather then this beautiful bed! My daughter uses it as a doll bed instead! I love it, my cat is hard to please!
This is sturdy, very pretty and none of my 4 cats will touch it. Not even if I remove the fluffy inserts! I will take it to my cat rescue, I hope some cat will enjoy it. It is a great piece of furniture tho!! 2 stars came from the cats...
#ReceivedFreeProduct My 4 cats and I have been using this pet bed for a few weeks now. I like that it is elevated and that cushion in fluffy. The legs seem pretty sturdy and I enjoy the overall look of this pet bed. All 4 of my cats enjoy sitting it and taking naps in it. The product was easy to assemble. I would recommend this product to other cat owners and even owners of small dogs.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I set the bed portion on the floor while setting up the frame. One of my cats laid in the bed at that time. When I put the bed portion into the frame only one of my cats would attempt to lay in it. I have five cats in my home. The part of the base that sits on the floor is a bit rough, so I would recommend putting the bed on tile or carpet, not hardwood floors that scratch. I have moved the entire bed to a different part of my home with carpeting and since, I still only have one cat that chooses to utilize the bed. I may loose the metal frame and just use the bed portion, then I think more of my cats would enjoy it.
Favorite early morning spot
She loves to hang out in this bed in front of the window waiting for the sun to come up and for breakfast. Hasn’t used the bottom bed, but maybe when the cooler weather comes. She’ll be closer to the heater.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Very light weight and was easy to assemble. Not to big and bulky doesn't take up much space in the house which is a plus. My cat likes it and able to jump right up and get comfortable. I notice my cat takes naps on it often or just to relax he will get right up. Very soft for my cat so over all definitely a nice little cat bed to add to my cat collection.
Cute and well put together
I really like the look of this plus it was incredibly easy to put together and move to different parts of the apartment. Unfortunately, my girls were not at all interested in trying it out. One sat on the bottom bed for about 3 minutes and the other refused to go near it. Plus, it doesn't really give them room to stretch out, only curl up.