Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cozy pet bed with a soft, ultra-plush sleeping area and fluffy polyester fiber filling for even more cushioning on every side.
- Raised sides and comfy bolsters create a feeling of safety and a deep sleeping spot for snuggling and nesting. One side is lower to make it easier to step in and out.
- Outer fabric is faux suede that’s soft to the touch in a solid, neutral olive green color that goes with any home décor.
- Rectangular bed is the perfect shape for setting up a private sleeping nook for both cats and dogs in the corner of any room.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit small dogs, puppies and kittens all the way up to larger breeds. Machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray Basket Weave Print, Medium$28.40Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$29.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Small$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Snowflake White, Medium$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in$19.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Medium$35.42Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Black$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2335 Customer Reviews
Comfy bed for dogs and cats
This plush-lined bed is great. The lower front allows easy access and puppy loves to climb in and nap in it. I think the surrounding sides and back make her feel secure. It was a good choice among the many that Chewy offers.
Super Comfy bed
From the first night we used it our puppy sleeps longer with the bed! No more 5am wake-up’s. She is so cozy! Perfect fit for her crate.
WOW! My woofer really loved this. She used to sleep on the floor but now she has a bed fit for my stink bug! Very nice and comfy. Sometimes I even think about curling up in there.
Meh, it is just okay
This bed has never been a favorite of our pup's but was bought as a secondary bed. Cover does not remove for washing and it pretty thin/floppy. So not substantial support at the base or bolsters. We keep it on top of his Coolaroo so he has had a cozier spot in the cooler months. It isn't convenient to wash bc it doesn't have the removable cover and my dryer is too small.
Our dog loves it!
Our English Bulldog is obsessed with this bed. He likes the bolster for a nice place to rest his head and prop it up.
Needs better quality control
The dogs love them but the one bed came with a hole in it. Looks like it was being sewed and about an inch was missed by the machine. Other than that it would receive a five. The one that was perfect I would give a five!
A-1 ; my kitties love the extra large dimensions these medium size beds give them. They like the comfort of them throughout the day..not just night time now. Glad I finally updated their beds.
Best dog bed ever
I got this bed for my dog who was having surgery, he’s 14 years old and very frail. He loves this bed. He has seven beds (i have two in every room) and this is the one he chooses every time. He can barely walk and I put beds everywhere so he can stumble from one to the next, but this is the one he will walk the furthest to get to. He seems to be most able to stretch out in it comfortably. He is a 12 pound Chihuahua terrier mix. He can fully stretch out flat or he can crawl in a ball and rest his chin on the side. This bed washes up well. I wash it on hot water with dye free and fragrance free detergent, then I wash it again with cold water and white vinegar to get all the soap out and all the odors out. I put it in the dryer on medium heat with wool dryer balls and it comes out fluffy and perfect and good as new. Make sure you use dryer balls to get it fluffy. Never ever use dryer sheets with dog beds or clothes or blankets, they contain cancer causing chemicals. Always go natural. You can get wool dryer balls online or at a place like homegoods or tjmaxx . They are worth their weight in gold because they dry your laundry much faster and keep it fluffy and soft. This bed is the only one I ever needed, wish I’d known about it before, but i only saw it because it was a sale of the day. Thank you Chewy!
Soft, comfy pet bed
I purchased this bed for my cat. He loves it! It’s warm and well made and he can stretch out or curl into a ball during his many, long naps. Great price and speedy delivery.
I have now purchased 6 of these beds (two for each of three houses). My dog loves them and I normally would give them 5 stars. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a Chewy product. This bed has three baffles in the bottom: one is overstuffed, one is OK, and one is understuffed. The overall quality does not match the previous purchases. I also wasn't overly pleased that the bed was packaged under a 26.5-lb bag of dog food.