Frisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for a softer, easier grooming experience that won’t irritate your pet’s skin.
- Comfort grip handle made to keep you comfortable during brushing and ensures a sturdy grip.
- Plastic-coated pins protect your pet’s skin, making grooming easier on your pet and you.
- Helps remove tangles and matted hair to keep your pal’s skin and coat healthy and manageable while helping reduce shedding around the house.
- Safe and gentle enough for everyday use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHartz Groomer's Best Combo Dog Brush$7.46Chewy Price$7.89List Price
- dealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- dealFrisco Shedding Blade Dog Brush, One Size$8.25Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$4.95Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealFrisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$5.49Chewy Price$7.07List Price
- FURminator Dog Grooming Rake$11.00Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coal Professional Series Self Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush, Blue, Large$18.24Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- dealBabyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large$18.96Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush$7.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Not the best brush I've used
It doesn't do a great job of actually brushing the fur bur just kind of rubs over the top of their coat. I was looking for something with more ability to separate the furs and help pull up loose hairs.
Doesn't comb out hair but does keep her fluffy
The brush seems to be of good quality, but doesn't collect dead hair the way I hoped it would. I have a corgi, which sheds, and I was told to get a clicker brush to comb the hair out, which this brush does not do. However, this brush does help fluff up her fur after washes
Watch the plastic tips
Brush is same design as one I have but never use because wire bristles irritate my dog and hurt my hands. The wire works well to get through my poodle’s curly hair, and the plastic tips are effective protection. BUT, after only a few uses, two tips had come off. If that keeps happening, I’ll be seriously disappointed.
Difficult to get hair out
This is a nice brush especially for sensitive dogs. My dog definitely seems to prefer this brush I think because the little bristles are softer on his skin. But it is kind of annoying to pull the hair out of the brush
Good brush overall
I love the brush but unfortunately the little white covers on the bristles have begun to come off. I don't want a metal brush, which is why I bought the one with tips so I hope they all don't eventually come off. Handle is comfortable and the brush is the perfect size.
Pulled hair terribly
I tried using this on my toy poodle's ears. It was terrible. The brush tangled with the hair and pulled terribly. I actually threw it away.
Does Not Work For Long Hair Dogs
This brush was completely worthless on my long hair dog. Perhaps it works for a short hair dog but it was terrible for me.
Perfect for Puppy
Bought this one for my 10 wk old poodle puppy. I didn't want him getting scratched by the metal pins on a regular slicker brush. I'm a little heavy handed for a little guy just yet and this one with the plastic pins works perfectly. I also haven't caused him to shy away from being groomed because of it. LOL.
Great for face but dont recommend for rest of body
This is a great brush for the face dont get me wrong. If youre scared the regular slicker brush will hurt your dog on the face use this instead. However on the body you will not get as good of a result of brushing, especially on dogs with curly hair. Most of the complaints i see are how the other slicker brush is too spikey. I promise its the best way to get a good result in brushing. That one will get a lot of tangles/breakable matts out. It will hurt if you excessively pull at the fur or yank the tangle but if you go slow or brush like normal its a good brush. The soft brush is good for the face like i said but it will not pick up as much fur or detangle like the other one will.
Sturdy and high quality for price
I bought something for twice this price at a pet store. Bristles were cheap and brittle. My dog tolerated and sometimes enjoyed that one. This brush feels much sturdier and my dog finds it more comfortable... for half the price.