From The Field Ultimate Blend Silver Vine Sticks & Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes your kitty’s dental health by removing plaque as she chews.
- Marinated in From The Field’s ultimate blend catnip and silver vine mix.
- Encourages healthy exercise.
- Silver vine may work with feline friends who are insensitive to catnip.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$6.41Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.09Autoship Price
- From The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip, 2-oz tub$8.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Petlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 1-oz bag, bundle of 2$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, pack of 6$13.13Chewy Price$14.94List Price$12.47Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Bag, 0.5-oz, bundle of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Cups, 12 count$17.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$3.19Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.03Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Digestive Health Tuna Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip 3-Piece Gourmet Gift Set$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Shrimp Flavor Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$19.00Chewy Price$26.94List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Yeowww! Organic Mini Catnip, 0.14-oz bag, bundle of 4$30.64Chewy Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna with Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$23.99Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip.||Catnip, Silver Vine.||Silver Vine||Catnip||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
crazy girls love it
I have 2 girls and one loves to chew on plastic and loves her nip, I saw these and thought maybe this would give her something to chew on and she’d enjoy the silver vine as well. I only bought one package to start with, before I even had a chance to open the package the girls were wrestling over it and trying to get it open. Once open they trotted off with their stick and then we’re chewing & rolling on them. The effect for my girls is that get real playful with each other then chill out. Happy I spent the money on something they’ll actual use/play with.
rub the sticks together
They ignored until I rubbed the sticks together. Now these are the absolute favorite thing in the house. A must have. Other brands had disappointing sizes. I am a customer - for life. These sticks are great.
This stuff is the real deal. My 8 year old cat chews them and bats them around. I guess they’re good for her teeth, too.
Produces A Halloween Razorback Kitty!!!
Totally worth it! This particular item is on autoship for us. My kitties stay interested in these long after the bark is chewed away. Some of my kitties even prefer the silvervine sticks to their other various toys, hiding it away until their next play session. Also, being entirely sourced from AND made in The USA-- is super important to us!!
I got this to fill a toy I made for my cat, and the nip was a hit! I learned he doesn't care for the silver vine sticks but they still made good reinforcement for the toy because they simply do NOT break!
sometimes fun for kitty to chew on
its just a stick to him, but my kitty does like the smell of the silver vine and will absentmindedly chew on it if I bring it to him. It's good for his teeth, so I'm happy that he chews it.
One in three cats approved
We have three cats, two are almost 6 years old, They showed absolutely no interest in the product. They usually go crazy over anything with cat nip. The third cat, 14 years old, loves the product and is very protective of her sticks. So, the supply will last a while in our household. It is quite pricey for what it is and the bark came off quickly making a mess.
my catnip-loving felines also love this brand
although not all of my felines love catnip, the ones that do also love this brand's catnip and silver vine sticks. Good stuff but like most things in this life, I just wish it was a bit less expensive ;-)
I’m confused but they’re ECSTATIC
We got these sticks for our littlest cat because he loves to chew on anything stick-shaped & we wanted to have something he could chew on and not be destructive. Right when we opened the box both cats came running. To our surprise, our oldest cat went CRAZY for them. We were not expecting this at all because he’s much harder to please and we could never get him to bite on any treat sticks. I’m so confused why they are so freaking obsessed with STICKS of all things, but I’m so glad we got them these. Definitely a tremendous bang for the buck. Don’t think just catnip is gonna cut it anymore for these freaks!
Just sticks, nothing special.
These are literally sticks with dried leaves. My cat has zero interest. $8 for nothing, thanks. I would give them zero stars if that was an option.