Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs, 5 - 10 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps kill ticks, stable flies, chewing lice and adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae.
- Topical solution helps to repel ticks that may transmit Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease.
- Helps prevent reinfestation by stopping all flea life stages from developing.
- Each dose is formulated to protect your dog for a full 30 days.
- The treatment is easy to apply and is waterproof 24 hours after application.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealVectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.15Chewy Price$49.99List Price$22.94Autoship Price
- DealVectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.93Chewy Price$49.99List Price$36.98Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$84.43Chewy Price$104.99List Price$80.21Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$79.89Chewy Price$104.99List Price$75.90Autoship Price
- DealVirbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
visit your vet before writing bad reviews
These pets may have allergies\atopy. Getting rid of fleas is just the first step. A vet visit is required to rule out skin allergies and or food allergies. One product is not going to be a miracle cure. Many pets have skin allergies ,food allergies ,environmental allergies. Allergies are not easy to treat, usually it takes a combination of several treatments, medications and often dermatologist visits. I was a CVT for 20 years and have seen horrible cases improve with hard work mainly from the owners. The DVM’s have a treatment plan, but lack of client compliance is usually the reason why the pet never improves. Or, owners google their pets diagnoses and buy useless products JUST MY OPINION
Great for repelling mosquitoes
There are so many mosquitoes this time of year and this product really helps repel them as well as kills fleas and ticks! Now I can take my pup with me anywhere this summer and not have to worry about her scratching.
Frontline for fleas
Only applied once as yet. Seems to work well. Easy to use. My dog does not mind it being applied.
I decided to give frontline a try again only to be disappointed. The dogs have more fleas on them now than before and sadly in an attempt to fix the problem, I've now used two packets in 5 weeks with no resolution.
Fleas be gone
I have a 12 year old 3lb York is. These drops keep her flea free and she loves me for that. I recommend it.
Flea and tick
So far so good my dog is a medium size dog bearly 10 pounds, and it covered her tiny kneck. I hope it's safe
This product does not work
i bought this product for big dogs, small dogs and cats. i used on all of my pets and they still have fleas
It dose not seem to be working.
I gave it to my dog on June 29th. It was 12 days ago. I do not see a difference in her behavior. She is still chewing her toes, and scratching herself. She lays on her back and wiggles around. In fact, she is doing those things even more. I am very unhappy with the results of this medicine.
Our dog weighs 2 1/2 pounds.
Our dog is about 4 months old but weighs only 2 1/2 pounds so this scares me. It was recommended by our Vet so I’m sure it’s safe. Just the same, we will take her to the Vets to have them administer it. To be safe! Can’t take any chances!
seems to help
first of all it’s always frustrating when a product you JUST ordered goes on sale and you could have saved ordering the same product a couple of days later but not so sure what I got since the Frontline i bought at my vet has a security label on the back of the box and this one doesn’t!?