Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 11 - 20 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps kill ticks, stable flies, chewing lice and adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae.
- Topical solution helps to repel ticks that may transmit Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease.
- Helps prevent reinfestation by stopping all flea life stages from developing.
- Each dose is formulated to protect your dog for a full 30 days.
- The treatment is easy to apply and is waterproof 24 hours after application.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs, 5 - 10 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$70.54Chewy Price$84.99List Price$67.01Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs,12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$119.98Chewy Price$113.98Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$84.43Chewy Price$104.99List Price$80.21Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$139.96Chewy Price$132.96Autoship Price
- DealVirbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- DealTevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealVectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$75.93Chewy Price$89.99List Price$72.13Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$79.89Chewy Price$104.99List Price$75.90Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$79.89Chewy Price$104.99List Price$75.90Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Simple, worry-free protection
Simple to apply and very effective against fleas & ticks. There are a lot of mosquitoes where I live so I like the peace of mind knowing this product repels mosquitoes too. I just make sure I don’t miss a dose so my little guy is always protected!!
No Ticks after applying!
My dachshund loves the run through the woods surrounding our home which has led to a few tick removals. I have never tried Frontline Shield and was hesitant to believe the claim of killing and repelling ticks. My dachshund has not had a single tick on him since applying Frontline Shield. He has very sensitive skin and has not had any issues at the application site compared to other brands.
LOVE this product
This product works great for my dog! She loves to play outside and run in the backyard. This product not only kills fleas and ticks, it also repels mosquitoes.
Thrilled with product
I'm happy to say that I switched from another product to this and so far my dog seems really happy and no itching. Haven't seen fleas or ticks like in the past and I like that this repeals mosquitos too.
BEST flea and tick killer
This product worked perfectly on both of my dogs! Easy to use and also protects from mosquitoes. Highly recommend!
Does not work
My dogs still have fleas after flea baths to get them started, 48 hour wait to get them completely dry, and then this treatment they still have fleas.
I decided to give frontline a try again only to be disappointed. The dogs have more fleas on them now than before and sadly in an attempt to fix the problem, I've now used two packets in 5 weeks with no resolution.
Frontline Shield works great!
I like Frontline Shield, it works great! Frontline Shield protects against fleas, ticks, & mosquitos!
Expensive and doesn't work
Did not work. Fleas just partied and waved flags. By the 3rd treatment, no scratching. Have to find another brand.
My poor puppy is still itchy and bitting. Doesn’t work. Also doesn’t repel mosquitoes.