FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Water-resistant base is crafted from poly-canvas material that’s easy to spot clean and also keeps pets cozy and dry.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Brown$116.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Medium, Brown$138.67Chewy Price$156.79List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Large$37.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Orion Blue, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Deep Lagoon$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Large$72.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
989 Customer Reviews
Not for hot-natured dogs.
***Short version: If you have a more cold-natured/heat-loving dog, this could be a great bed for them. If your dog has a heavy coat and gets hot easily, I'd look for something else.*** More details: I don't have *all* bad things to say about this bed. The cushioning seems very supportive; I laid on it myself and it felt quite comfortable. I also like that you can remove the cover to wash (though I haven't actually done so yet). The cover sheds considerably, though, at least at first. It took me a while to figure out where all the dark fuzz balls that suddenly appeared on my floors were coming from--they're from the bed. (Maybe this issue is mitigated when the cover has been washed a few times.) // My biggest issue with this bed is that my dog, who is part husky and has a very thick coat, cannot stay on it for very long because he gets too hot. He clearly finds the cushioning comfortable--he keeps trying to lay on it--but without fail, after he's been comfortable for a few minutes, he sits up and starts panting and has to go and lay on the floor. I even tried putting the bed right under the air conditioner, but he still gets hot after a little while and has to move. I'll have to buy another bed that has a cooling mattress.
A no go for our pets
We have 4 cats so I got 2 of these for them. No one will use them. They act like there is something wrong with the beds. We have tried over and over to make them use the beds. They are nice looking and feel soft.. One of the beds is under the 3" tall per description. Just a hair over 2 1/2" tall. Maybe other pets love their bed but ours want nothing to do with them. We even put cat nip on them and we have tired putting the beds in different locations. They have never acted like this with beds they have had in the past. I don't know..
Not the same quality it used to be
I have purchased this bed 3 times now and this third, and final, purchase is NOT the same quality material as the first 2 beds. The first 2 beds lasted about 9 months to 1 year each. Sadly, this final bed had a tear within 10 days and my dogs rarely nest/scratch before laying down. In less than 1 month's time, the hole has grown significantly and stuffing is coming out. Very disappointed in this bed and I will not be purchasing it every again.
My dogs love them
I bought two for my Irish Terriers - they love them! One dog even stays off of the couch now that she has this bed, lol. It’s only been a few weeks, but no quality issues so far. Easy to unzip and wash the cover.
Meh- old bed was good, replacement not so much
We had the largest size of this bed before. It was firm and supportive. It was great for our bigger dog. When the bed needed to be replaced, we purchased a smaller size and it is significantly less firm. It’s not supportive and the inside material doesn’t even feel similar to the last one. Really disappointed.
We've had this bed for less than 5 months. It has been very gently used, and not moved around. The zipper has completely broken beyond all repair. Unsure how it happened but the foam cushion was exposed and upon investigation the zipper was non functional. It is a real shame too because Beaumont the Dog loved his new dog bed. It is less than ideal now.
New dog bed
We purchased this jumbo size bed for our bloodhound. It is the perfect size for him and supports his 125 lbs body weight. Great quality and sturdy material.
FurHaven Comfy Couch
Both of our dogs love these beds! We have had them for a few weeks and they took to them right away. Well made and holding up well for our 60 lb dogs. The large is the perfect size for them. Happy babies!
Perfect blend of soft and ortho
This is the perfect bed for our Lab! I swore my dog was turning into goldilocks, we started with an orthopedic bed which he didn't like we had to put a blanket on it to make it soft. Then we got him a super soft snuggle bed and he wouldn't sleep on it very long. We got him this one and he LOVES it! He naps in it and sleeps in it all night! I love that the cover zips off and the bed has a soft valor. Very happy, and the price is right!!
We love this bed!
I ordered the jumbo plus size (in grey) for my 12 year old German Shepherd and she likes it! I put it on top of the flat older bed so it is even higher of the ground now. She went right in. She has likes and dislikes and loves to sleep stretched out on the floor too so I hope with the Jumbo size, she'll stays more in the soft bed. She is 86 pounds and there is enough room to stretch on it. I could nap on it too. It can easily accommodate 2 dogs if they like to sleep snuggled. Looks durable and great quality. Sadly, this bed will outlive her but at least she will be comfortable and happy. Those side bolsters are great to lean on and prop her head when she wants to. I do use throw blankets on doggie beds for more protection and keep it clean and to last longer and she likes to move them around too. Definitely recommend it to anybody. Thank you Chewy for great product!!!!! And as always, shipping was fast too!