FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep pets warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care, while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Smoke, Medium$127.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$53.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha, Large$47.33Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1771 Customer Reviews
Extremely Low Durability
I received this in late March. It fit the kennel of my age 10, 10lbs, Chipin perfectly and it seemed very comfortable for him. Like most dogs (especially his size) my little old man likes to dig in his spot some before laying down. He’s only in his kennel during nights but I specifically bought this for the cover and it’s durability. However, by mid-April there was cover fluff all over my bedroom carpet. As of last night, the little digger dog completely dug through and shredded part of the canvas-esque cover. Now there’s both topper fluff and pad stuffing everywhere. I would absolutely not buy this again.
Glorified mattress pad
Purchased a few months ago for my senior Shepard mix with hip issues. Finally went to remove the cover to wash after a few weeks, and the zipper was stuck( or snagged on something on the inside) to the point where I couldn't even pull on it with plyers to unzip it. So removable is pretty far fetched to say. Not to mention that it's extremely thin so it isn't exactly orthopedic at all, maybe if your dog weighs nothing...
Big And Comfortable
I bought this bed for a male hound I was about to foster. When the bed arrived I realized I had purchased the “jumbo” size. It’s a huge bed and not only did my foster dog enjoy it but my 2 small older dogs did too. This bed, in addition to the smaller dog beds in the room, made the room “dog heaven”. My foster hound went home to his forever mom with this bed!
Good size/reasonable cost
I purchased this bed for a 100lb bloodhound so I needed something that was large enough. He is able to fully stretch out without hanging over the side. The bed is also thick enough that it has held up to his weight. I purchased the large.
5 paws dog bed
For the money these are great I don’t like to spend a lot on dog beds they get nasty after a while and trying to wash them with all the dog hair that adds up even with vacuuming is not worth the time. The dogs love them and the are nice and light weight so you can rearrange them easily
Hi I'm Hakuna! When mom got the box from Chewy it felt like an empty box, she thought for an orthopedic bed it should have some heft to it, but when she put it down for me to try its totally my favorite bed ever! Now I lay on my bed instead of on the floor next to my bed!
Sheds fluff everywhere
My dogs like this bed. It’s a good size and they both fit with plenty of space to spare. However, it’s a cheap bed. It sheds fluff constantly. On top of that, my little one is a digger when she nests, exacerbating the loose fluff problem. I vacuum the bed weekly but I still find fluff all over the room the bed is in and all over my dogs.
My babies love this bed!! When they get tired of laying on the sofa they go to their bed to lay and my cat also loves it. Hopefully, my little one won't tear this one up like he did with the other one when he was an exploring pup. Worth the buy!
Would buy again
I purchased the Jumbo size for my German Shepherd and Lab. I think the plus would have worked out better size wise, but they don’t seem to mind lol I’ve had it for about a week and so far seems to be holding up pretty well. I’m hoping it doesn’t flatten out too quickly. The material is very soft and has great cushion. If it last a long time I would definitely purchase again.
Orthopedic is very misleading. When the bed came the box felt light as a feather which threw me off... then when we opened it we realized it was just a cheap piece of foam. Not supportive - felt like something you would put in between dishes to keep them from breaking during a move. Our dog laid down and was essentially just laying on the ground because it was so thin and light.