FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep pets warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care, while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed with Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$48.50Chewy Price$66.49List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Stone Grey$49.43Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$40.67Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Petlibro Memory Foam Rectangular Dog Bed, Grey, Large$33.87Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chambray Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$44.89Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$41.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$62.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1767 Customer Reviews
Extremely Low Durability
I received this in late March. It fit the kennel of my age 10, 10lbs, Chipin perfectly and it seemed very comfortable for him. Like most dogs (especially his size) my little old man likes to dig in his spot some before laying down. He’s only in his kennel during nights but I specifically bought this for the cover and it’s durability. However, by mid-April there was cover fluff all over my bedroom carpet. As of last night, the little digger dog completely dug through and shredded part of the canvas-esque cover. Now there’s both topper fluff and pad stuffing everywhere. I would absolutely not buy this again.
5 paws dog bed
For the money these are great I don’t like to spend a lot on dog beds they get nasty after a while and trying to wash them with all the dog hair that adds up even with vacuuming is not worth the time. The dogs love them and the are nice and light weight so you can rearrange them easily
Hi I'm Hakuna! When mom got the box from Chewy it felt like an empty box, she thought for an orthopedic bed it should have some heft to it, but when she put it down for me to try its totally my favorite bed ever! Now I lay on my bed instead of on the floor next to my bed!
Sheds fluff everywhere
My dogs like this bed. It’s a good size and they both fit with plenty of space to spare. However, it’s a cheap bed. It sheds fluff constantly. On top of that, my little one is a digger when she nests, exacerbating the loose fluff problem. I vacuum the bed weekly but I still find fluff all over the room the bed is in and all over my dogs.
My babies love this bed!! When they get tired of laying on the sofa they go to their bed to lay and my cat also loves it. Hopefully, my little one won't tear this one up like he did with the other one when he was an exploring pup. Worth the buy!
Would buy again
I purchased the Jumbo size for my German Shepherd and Lab. I think the plus would have worked out better size wise, but they don’t seem to mind lol I’ve had it for about a week and so far seems to be holding up pretty well. I’m hoping it doesn’t flatten out too quickly. The material is very soft and has great cushion. If it last a long time I would definitely purchase again.
Orthopedic is very misleading. When the bed came the box felt light as a feather which threw me off... then when we opened it we realized it was just a cheap piece of foam. Not supportive - felt like something you would put in between dishes to keep them from breaking during a move. Our dog laid down and was essentially just laying on the ground because it was so thin and light.
Best Bed Ever
This ortho bed is the best one I've seen for the money. My Pittie, Teo, absolutely loved it from the moment it arrived! He's around 12 years old and I believe he received a lot of relief and found it to be extremely comfortable!
Nothing Orthopedic about this bed
extremely cheaply made, fabric is so thin - it won't last a week the average dog, it's going back to the store. the inside is the egg carton foam - that' s it, nothing orthopedic about this dog bed.
Perfect and soft
I purchased this for my nephews big baby boy and when I asked him to sit on it, well he did. Then he jumped all over me. I then sat on it and big boy laid out. So soft for your loved on to lay on or even stretch out on. Great item.