FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with an orthopedic foam base that helps support your pet’s joints and pressure points.
- The wrap around bolsters serve as the paw-fect place for your pet to rest her head or to snuggle up against.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- Features a faux fur sleeping surface.
- Provides your pet with her very own paw-sonal sofa.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee, Medium$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Front Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$49.57Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$44.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Silver Gray$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealPerfect Comfort Velvet Waves Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Large$46.79Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Velvet Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Beige, X-Large$50.38Chewy Price$55.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
438 Customer Reviews
Quality Has Decreased
I purchased two of these beds just two months ago and was very satisfied with them. One was damaged by one of my dogs, so I ordered a replacement just two months later. The replacement bed is nowhere near the quality of the first two beds; the first beds were 10" deep from floor to top, while the replacement bed wasn't even 8" deep. It is not simply an error in this particular bed, as the fabric would have been cut to specifications that were lesser than the beds I purchased earlier, even though I ordered the same bed with the same specifications and stock number. A similar issue happened with the beds I previously ordered, i.e. the quality suddenly diminished after I purchased the first bed. I will have to look for somewhere else to shop for my pups. Chewy, I expect better from you!
My dog will only lay on this
My dog has several beds around the house. His favorite was falling apart so that became the inside / outside bed for the summer but he is getting older so I wanted to get him a good orthopedic bed. I got this one and within mins of taking it out of the bag he was in love. He is allowed on the sofa but prefers to lay on this. Its big enough for him to stretch out if needed (he is 80lbs), there is room to hide a toy or snack and he can push it around if he wants (my boy does like to rearrange pillows and blankets). With the cold weather hitting earlier than expected he was already showing stiff joints but the last few days he is running with the puppies at the dog park and then goes back to us bed for a nap.
Well I think the beds were all I hoped for, size, comfort & zip cover. But, I'm not the one sleeping in them. Our kitties Sammy 14y & Leroy 2y, as of about 8days aren't sleeping in them. New bed, new smell?? Any helpful hints as to what I can do to help them feel more comfortable with their cool new bed?
My dog absolutely loves this bed!
Luna loves resting her head on me while she naps so I knew I had to get her some type of bolster bed. And I was right! She took to this bed immediately and spends most of her day in it, lying in all sorts of positions. I like that the bolster edges are firm enough to support her head, the foam base is thick enough that she’s not touching the floor while she lays in it, and it hasn’t torn or dropped any fluff. I bought the medium and she’s 16lbs and it gives her plenty of room to stretch out or curl up in a corner.
She loves it!
This bed is great! My dog is 16 pounds, not huge, but was too large for the small bed I originally purchased for her. She loves her new bed. It is quite cushiony and seems to be holding up well to the "digging/nesting" that she does. I am very pleased.
My 10 month old, 80 pound Labradoodle loves this bed! I got the jumbo sized one and it’s plenty big for him (and me occasionally, if I’m honest). It’s super soft and cozy. He did try to chew on it at first but after a few firm “no” commands, he just sleeps when he gets in it. If your doggo is a chewer, I don’t know how well it would hold up but it’s super comfy!
Great Bed for Price!
I bought the Jumbo for my old girl but the Golden puppy has decided he loves it too! I have to move it between rooms every day so I like the lightness of it. The old girl is very calm and just likes to sleep so I'm not worried about her tearing it up. The Golden would due to its soft exterior but he is supervised when on it at all times! She is 60 pounds and he is 75 pounds so plenty of room! For the price, the size and comfort level is fantastic.
Most comfortable bed!
Bought this for my dog Chloe and she absolutely loves it! The cat loves it too and keeps working her way in there. Chloe has had many beds in her 13 years but this one is the best!
Perfect for big dogs
Before buying this, we always struggled to find a dog bed that was big enough for our Akita (about 115 lbs) to really stretch out in. We got the biggest size - jumbo plus - which was perfect for her! The bottom is firm enough for her weight and the sides are nice and soft so she can put her head on it. We have had the bed for months and still love it!
very disappointed with the thin padding that came with this bed. I thought it was going to be much more substantial for my senior dog who has arthritic pain. The fur cover is nice that is the only reason I gave it two stars. I have ordered many beds from Chewy and this by far was the most disappointing. He is a heavy gentle pitfall so the padding does not support his weight. I know not to buy FURHAVEN again.