FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deep bolstered donut shape calms and soothes anxious and sensitive pets.
- Cozy for dogs who prefer a comfy nest, yet roomy enough for dogs who prefer to sprawl out or sleep belly up.
- "Pockets" created by bolstered edges make great hiding spots for toys and treats.
- Luxurious and plush vegan fur provides a safe cuddle space for your fur-ever friend.
- Washable design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, X-Large, Silver$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Large$125.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed, Frost, Large$109.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$30.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Water-resistant, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
298 Customer Reviews
Nice bed, but ...
My 130 lb. lab/chessie mix really loved his bed, so much so that he ripped it apart again and again. The first time it was ripped apart, FurHaven replaced it free of charge! The second bed lasted about a month before the dog ripped it up again. We repeatedly sewed up any holes, but the dog kept ripping them back open. I did not contact FurHaven for yet another bed because I knew the third bed would also get ripped up. The bottom line: Your dog might be confused about whether this is a bed or a giant dog toy. I think the fur was confusing for our dog and triggered him to rough house with his bed.
Maltipoo loves it!
Abena is a 12.5 lb maltipoo. She is very playful and like to wrestle and play with her beds but this one she immediately hopped into and took a long nap. We got the medium size. Probably the small would have been fine also but she liked to stretch and roll around in her previous bed so we decided to size up. She loves it!
Nice bed, but our dog isn't interested in sleeping in it.
This is a well made, very plush bed. It has a zipper cover and easy to wash. There is a batting filled pad insert for the bottom, which can be removed before laundering. We have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi - she prefers to play with this bed as a toy (burrows under it, pushes it around, snuffs in the inside crevices) but won't sleep in it. It has a high rim, so due to her short legs, she cannot easily climb in and out of it. Otherwise, it's probably the best made bed of this sort on the market. Furhaven makes really nice pet beds. Her regular bed is a Furhaven quilted orthopedic sofa bed, which she loves.
Bought to replace a previous bed that my aging dog wore out. He was unsure of how to fit in it at first but now he loves his donut. Great padding, very supportive of his old bones! He loves curling up in it.
Puppy's fun bed
We purchased this donut bed but we weren't sure it would work with our 8 week old English Bulldog with the high sides. She climbs into the soft bed and hides her toys in the deep pocket in the sides of the bed. She is big enough to prop her head on the side of the bed and sleeps. This is the greatest bed so far, Juji loves it!!!!
Cats love it!
This is the second bed I have purchased and I’ve ordered a third! All the cats love these beds so much! And the small beds are actually a nice size! Two ten pound cats or one 16 pound cat fit comfortably!
So soft and cuddly
My dog wasn't too sure about this when we pulled it out of the box, and he started by trying to tear it apart, but now he likes to cuddle in it. It perfectly conforms to his body, and he looks like a king when he lies in it. It is super soft. The only complaint would be that the lining had an opening along an inner seam. I'm not sure if it is for easy replacement, or if a seam split. Either way, he hasn't figured it out yet. Like that there is a warranty as well.
Great bed, but
My havapoo has loved this bed since the minute she got it. We were so happy because she had destroyed all her previous beds, but not this one. She loves that its so soft, the donut shape and the deep crevice where she hides her treasures. We’ve only had the bed 4 months and I recently flipped it over because I was going to wash it and found that the bottom fabric has frayed and separated from the zipper. I’ll probably order her a new one from a different manufacturer. She really does love it!
Overpriced and cheaply made
I love chewy! I don’t love this bed. I should have bought one from TJMaxx for half the price. This bed is fluffy appearing, but lacks any real filling. As soon as weight is put in it, you can feel the hard floor beneath. A simple blanket folded and put on the floor would do better. This bed is an expensive “cheap” item.
Boxer loves it
My one and a half year old boxer absolutely loves this bed. She curls up, snuggles in, and is out for the night. Everyone is sleeping much better!