Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mossy cave makes an excellent humidity hide.
- Caves hold up well to heat and UV light.
- Ideal for reptiles and amphibians who live in forest or woodland settings.
- Hang up in the tank to create an arboreal planter or hide.
- Multiple sizes and colors of moss to fit your tank’s setup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Zilla Reptile Cricket Water Pillows, 6-pack$2.17Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- CC Pet Petrified Wood Cave Reptile Hide$27.38Chewy Price$40.69List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Medium$9.13Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$27.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$15.08Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Sea Sponge, 3 count$13.65Chewy Price$14.07List Price
- Exo Terra Abutilon Silk Plant, Small$6.62Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Galapagos Sapa Corner Hideout Reptile Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 10-in$21.69Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Large$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
4" Mossy cave humid hide
Wow! These look cool. They come with chains and hooks that are sturdy and nice looking, I bought two a few days ago, got them today and had to come buy another one or more, right away. You can mist these or leave them dry. Hang it or let it rest on the bottom. This smaller one is great for my crested geckos and I think my two year old corn snake could barely fit in it, but the younger ones would definitely fit. Love the look. It does "shed" a few small bits, moss is probably not the easiest to get to stick and behave. I am airing them out but I know my animals and they will LOVE this! I do recommend this!
Sturdy and looks nice
The frame is sturdy and comes with a thick hanging chain. The moss is a little crumbly but I figure I can add more in the future. It's a great addition for my hermit crabs and is a decent size for them to go inside or climb on.
Baby Beardies Love it!!
Bought the coconut and Moss hides for my baby Beardies. It was love at first sight! I think once I get them raised up they will love them even more! It took all of 2-3 minutes for them to climb in, over and around the hides...LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT!!!
Pretty nice little moss cave. I prefer it not hanging so i took the chain off. The only downfall is the loop the chain hooks to if you have a snake i would be afraid of them getting stuck in the metal loop. For my crested gecko it is wonderful and i ordered another one.
On the tag it says to mist and keep wet yet it got moldy almost instantly I was so upset my lil guy loved it so much dont waste your money unless you plan to keep it dry!
Not what I thought it was
Product is great if used as intended. I didn't realize that it was a wire cage type thing with the moss on it. I got it as a hide out for my RES. It did not do well. The water turned green and the pieces kept coming off. However if you use it for a humidity hide out I'm sure it will be perfect!
My hermit crabs love this
Really happy with this product...using it as a hermit crab hideout. The smaller one is plenty big enough for a smaller crabitat.
Hanging Moss Ball
The moss falls off of the ball and gets everywhere i since of my reptiles tank
Great product but alittle messy.
Got this for my gecko to use as a wet hide! I will say that it is a very cool product! Some of the wire that are used to hold the hide together werevsticking out inside the hide. Just run your hand inside and tuck them away. I was disappointed in how it was shipped. It was not wrapped in plastic or a bag of any sort and was just left freely in the box. Because of this everything else I bought was covered in moss and debris.
he loves it and it’s a great size for his tank (large)