GloFish Aquarium Starter Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a seamless aquarium, clear cover, energy-efficient, LED lighting with a low voltage power adapter, and a Tetra Whisper filtration unit.
- Easy set-up and maintenance makes this tank perfect for hobbyists and beginners alike and is a colorful addition to any home, office, classroom or dorm.
- Low voltage, energy efficient LED Light provides the right amount of illumination to highlight the fish and decor.
- Comes with a clear plastic cover to help reduce water evaporation.
- Each cover has a feeding hole and cut outs for the light, filter, and accessory cords.
For the Tetra Bio-Bag, click here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Starter Kit, 20-gal$134.45Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit, 2-gal$26.00Chewy Price
- biOrb CLASSIC LED Aquarium, Black, 4-gal$67.99Chewy Price$100.00List Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- Tetra ColorFusion Half Moon Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$29.58Chewy Price$52.19List Price
- Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$324.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, White, 2.5-gal$46.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$53.86Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Microvue 30 Aquarium Kit 30, 8-gal$209.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Aquarium Glass Canopy$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Good for a betta fish. Perfect size. Good for price. Lid is not the best if you have pets that would try to get into tank. Good for first time fish tank.
Great Starter Tank Set
I’m pleasantly pleased with this. It is a little on the cheap side as it’s made of plastic and the lid isn’t very secure, but it’s perfect for a beginner trying to see if keeping fish is something they can handle. The filter is quiet enough, but perfect for background sounds for sleep. Toddler gets this in his room for Christmas. He’s been wanting fish and how beautiful these are! I love this!
great fish tank just a little hard to set up
Very great looks super cool and pretty just a little hard to put up and getting it ready
I bought this to replace my old one that stopped working and had fogged plastic. When I set this up and plugged in the ‘whisper’ filter it was so loud and vibrates the sides of the aquarium and I can hear the vibration. This can’t be safe for fish? Not sure what to do now bc the other filter stopped working and this one can’t be healthy for my fish. Disappointing because everything about it works fine so I’m going to have to figure something out so it doesn’t vibrate the entire tank
Different 5g tank than picture but good
So far so good but be aware that the picture and description show the 5g clear top with raised light but the tank you will receive will be the one with the black plastic top and led strip underneath. I think it's an issue with the website because I let them know and they sent out another but it was still the one with the black top not the clear one. I'm sure they'll get the description fixed soon now the they know.
3 gallon starter
I got the 3 gallon starter kit and my only complaint is that in the description of what is included with the kit mentions an air pump and tubing, but mine didn't have that. I'm guessing that the air pump and tubing is included with the 5 gallon kit because you can switch between the sizes. Everything else was there and easy to setup
Very cheaply made. The plastic is so thin and flimsy it cracked down the side. Would not recommend.
Got it today and my betta dean loves it took a little bit to get here because the shipping company lost it but chewy replaced it
Filter stopped after 1 day
Filter stopped working after 1 day. Blue LED lights don’t work.They should offer an option for white LED’s. Very disappointed. Will purchase a different setup
Perfect for a nitrite snail infestation
we got the three-gallon as a nitrite snail enclosure its temporary but the nitrites had babies and they exploded all over my daughter 10 gallons and so we scooped as many as we could out and put them is this was bought by my sister and she didn't understand that we didn't have a glow fish but this is still good for nitrite snail problems