Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains real salmon oil, whole ground flaxseed and chicken, which are rich in omega fatty acids to support healthy, hydrated skin and a shiny coat.
- Crafted with the nutrients your kitty needs, this recipe is complete and balanced for cats of all ages and is made without by-product meals, artificial preservatives, grains, corn, wheat or soy.
- Features cage-free chicken for high-quality protein, antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies for immune system health, and probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion.
- Crafted with antioxidant-rich cranberries for urinary tract health and immune system function.
- Crafted by a team of pet nutritionists to provide solutions for your pet’s unique dietary needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Let's Stay In Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$16.25Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.44Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein Wild Alaskan Pollock & Eggs Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.91Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$49.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Fit as a Fiddle Weight Control with Alaskan Pollock Grain-Free Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Katz-N-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Hairball Management Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, Whole Brown Rice...||De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, De-Boned Turkey...||De-Boned Turkey, Peas, Potatoes...||De-Boned Lamb, De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Muscle Care...||High Protein, Muscle Care, High-Energy...||Heart Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||High Protein, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Boar, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Great Nourishment Dry Food
This dry food was recommended by the shelter for my adopted cat. It is very nourishing and he likes it.
Helps with vomiting
I have a 12 year old cat who has had horrible violent vomiting over the years. I have tried many foods over the years and this food helps greatly. They used to make a pollack recipe which helped greatly but they stopped making it over a year ago. I tried this recipe and it works!
Wow, what a difference
I’ve always given my cat high quality cat food. However, her hair started feeling coarse and lost it’s shine, and she started having dandruff. Several days on this food and her hair has is shine back, it’s silky again, and the dandruff is clearing up. I’m a believer!
Flakes be gone!
My medium haired picky eater tabby has suffered with dry flaky skin and dandruff for some time. At the advice of my vet, I switched her diet to grain free hoping that would make a difference. We have tried multiple brands and spent a small fortune trying to remedy the problem, with limited success. I am very selective what I feed to all my pets, this cat is a very picky eater, but the research and reviews indicated this was a high-quality food so I purchased a 16lb bag. We are almost through the first bag and after daily feedings along with her regular wet food there is a significant reduction in the amount of dandruff in her fur. Usually when I run a comb through, the base of the comb would be filled with dandruff, now there's only a few flakes present, and her skin doesn't look as dry as it was before. Her coat feels smooth and looks shiny and healthy, the greasy patch on her back has gone. I am happy we finally found something that helps her condition and that she also enjoys.
My short haired black and white cat has dry skin/coat and sheds dander. Since I started mixing it with her prescription diet, the dander has lessened and her coat is less coarse.
The brand of hair & skin formula I used to order went out of stock everywhere and I substituted with another item from the same brand, hoping the situation was temporary. It wasn’t. My first substitute was from another trusted brand in a limited ingredient variety. This is because my longhairs seem to be allergic to most foods, with one even ripping his fur out, my short hairs shedding like crazy and the one with stomatitis having attacks. Limited ingredient just exacerbated my problems. I bought a small bag of Go Skin + Coat and have been slowly adding it to their daily diet. The dry skin and shedding have significantly decreased. I’m keeping a close eye on the fur mower and the stomatitis cat but even they seem in better spirits. Everyone has more energy. My second bag is on the way. If your cats are struggling, I’d recommend Go.
Cat Food for two older fussy cats! Very fussy boys!
Our cats are too finicky and didn't like it! We have had many issues with cat food lately. It's hard to find some food they will eat.
They love it and it works
Great specialty cat food. Cheaper than their other band that was backed ordered all the time.
They do like this
I had a lot of throwing up with a previous dry food, so I decided to switch. I mix this together with a prescription renal dry food and slowly made the switch for their sensitive stomachs. So far, so good. No throw up from any of my five cats (some are outside barn cats, some are inside)! And my ultra-picky old cat actually eats this - and the kibble is small so it's easy for him to eat. Happy so far!
Noticeable improvement in coat
I have been feeding this food for a little over two months and my cat’s coat is much improved. He had some dry, flaky skin and that has disappeared. His coat is soft and shiny now. He is a tuxedo short hair, and loves this food. I would definitely recommend this food.