Grandma Lucy's Artisan Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to prepare freeze-dried recipe: just add warm water, mix and serve. Ready in just 3 minutes!
- With premium ingredients like USDA lamb that is hormone and antibiotic free, potato, flaxseed, apples, blueberries, and cranberries
- A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities and digestive upset. Rich in natural omega fatty acids that help maintain a healthy skin and coat and healthy joints
- All natural, with no grains, by-products, preservatives or GMOs
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Chicken Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$24.81Chewy Price$23.57Autoship Price
- Nutro Ultra Grain-Free Trio Protein Chicken, Lamb & Whitefish Pate with Superfoods Adult Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$45.14Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Beef Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$44.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Weruva Cirque De La Mer with Tuna & Veggies in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Grain-Free Beef, Venison & Lamb Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe with Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Senior Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||USDA Lamb, Potatoes, Flax...||USDA Venison, Potatoes, Flax...||USDA Lamb, Chickpeas, Flax...||USDA Potatoes, Flax, Sweet Potatoes...||USDA Rabbit, Chickpeas, Flax...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Rabbit, Meat|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
reviews are right, lots of potatoes
My malshis love this food so much but it is mostly potatoes with veggies. Not as nearly as much protein I would like ..kinda bummed. It’s good as a topper to switch things up for them. But a full meal might be too much carbs
Our Dogs love the food.
Good quality. I make 2 pies a day of this food. Give to my guys with a little topper . Great quality and their skin looks good. No can. I use the lamb, pork and chicken but mostly the lamb. I find it cheaper than high quality can food.
Not agreeable for my two senior dogs
While Grandma Lucy's is a good company, this particular food did not keep the interest with my two senior boys. It smells of potatoes only and is very pasty when rehydrated. Not a good choice for my boys, but for those dogs who do well on a mainly potato diet, then this would be a good choice.
Grandma Lucy's Products
My dogs like everything they have had from this company. My only wish is that the meal was ground more thoroughly. There are multiple lumps that remain hard even after rehydrating. We have older doggies who don't have many teeth.
Our dogs love it. Easy to prepare. Excellent quality reviews and zero recalls. No more tin cans to deal with.
About my order
I am still not sure about this product. I guess I was expecting a kibble type of food and not an instant oatmeal type of food. I do feed it to my dogs along with their kibble.. I will withhold judgement until I feed it longer
Maltese is obsessed
I chose this option as my maltese has terrible allergies to chicken, beef, rice and wheat and I felt so bad taking away chicken from her as she loves it but this was on the list of approved foods I could give her and since opening it she has been obsessed and considers it almost like a treat (she ate it all in one sitting, not normal for her she usually a grazer). It's also been super easy on her stomach I'm happy she's happy and healthy.
good but confusing
I have been using dehydrated foods for ages now and decided to try GL. I was confused to see it looked like fish flakes and instant mashed potato. After adding water is takes no time at all to hydrate but smells like mashed potatoes which makes me wonder how much is potato. Anyway the dogs love it and since they are already used to similar textures they were fine with the transition. You can see the meat chunks and make Out some veggies like the broccoli so that’s a plus. I like that it was more affordable for the amount than what I was using.
Exactly as advertised
I think this food is fine, and works exactly as advertised, but my dog didn't like it. I had to give it away. I gave it 4 stars because I think it is probably fine, and it mixes well, and I assume most dogs would like it.
This is a healthy food that my boy thoroughly enjoys in the morning as his breakfast meal. Quick and easy; reminds me of instant oatmeal! I buy a different flavor every few months.