Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in multiple package sizes and you can choose between tablet pockets or capsule pockets.
- Tasty pockets are more efficient than trying to disguise your dog’s medicine in messy food like peanut butter or cheese.
- The lip-smacking chicken flavor helps mask any unpleasant taste or smell from the pill, while the texture offers a mess-free and stress-free experience.
- Easy to use—place the pill in the pocket, pinch it shut and feed it to your furry friend.
- Vet-recommended treat hack to help your dog take her medicine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Greenies Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 96 count$27.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Weight Management Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 96 count$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 60 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Greenies Petite Dental Dog Treats, 60 count$33.98Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.28Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$10.72Chewy Price$10.18Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Barley Flour, Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Cheese||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
510 Customer Reviews
These are wonderful!
These are the small pill pockets and they work great for the pills I have to break in half and small capsules. I usually give my dogs one empty pill pocket, so they will want to eat more. Those are the ones with the pills in them. I'm so thankful these work because I have a very smart dog that usually figures out the next day the treat I'm giving her has a pill in it. But these treats, she doesnt care and gobbles them down! YAY!!!
Chicken is our favorite.
This size works well for smaller dogs, but 30 doesn’t last long! If your dog is like ours, he will eat the pocket and spit the pill out so you may have to crush the pill first.
My dog loves these!
These pill pockets worked great for hiding my dog’s meds. He loved them, thought they were treats!
Perfect Pill Pockets for Pooches!
Our little girl has to take her medication in the morning and evening. She used to take the medicine just from our hands (every Shiba Inu I've had does that) right up until she and we realized it was the medicine making her feel bad because she needs at least some food with it. We tried mixing her pill in food and that normally works but she never really wants to eat much in the morning. I tried pushing the pill into other treats but she would eat around the pill... These pill pockets have been a super help. She loves the flavor and thinks she's just getting another treat. Now when she hears us opening her pill container she comes running because she loves the pill cover (i.e. treat).
These helped me give mr very very sick dog take his meds when nothing else worked
Top notch service
I recently bought some of these for my picky dogs, they love them! They stand there with drool coming out of their mouths when they know it is time for their pills. Incidentally, I purchased two bags along with some dry dog food, the pill pockets got squished between the dry food, I mentioned to customer service that I hoped they were not crushed. Without asking for them, they sent me two more bags of pill pockets. Very impressed!
Easiest way to give meds.
Pro tip: If you buy the 60 count, you can just tear each pocket in half and you have now, magically, turned 60 pockets into 120. You’re welcome. My dog, Sammy, has bad allergies. He won’t take his cetirizine unless it’s in food. I eventually got tired of going into the fridge and tearing off a piece off food. I got these and the whole process is now quick and painless. Buy em, BUY EM NAO.
These are MAGIC!
My Lucylou is on a tiny half of a pill twice-a-day! She would leave that tiny half in her food bowl..I don't know how she managed to do this because she is such a chowhound...Anyway, I read the reviews and this Pill Pocket (chicken flavor) is the BOMB. She will almost bite my hand off to get inside her mouth. I cut the pill pkt in HALF and then just squish it around that tiny half pill...The package lasts me a lot longer....So go out and buy ya this...IT ABSOLUTELY WORKS on MY PICKY dog! (beagle)...
Good for Meds!
Our dog prefers the smoke flavor but does not turn the chicken flavor down!
Love Pill Pockets
Pill Pockets are the best way to get your pet's meds down. I have an 8 lb. Yorkie so I only use 1/3 of a pill pocket for each pill. She just swallows it down whole, never knowing there is a pill inside. She loves the scent and gets very excited when she sees me getting it ready.