Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in multiple package sizes and you can choose between tablet pockets or capsule pockets.
- Tasty pockets are more efficient than trying to disguise your dog’s medicine in messy food like peanut butter or cheese.
- The lip-smacking peanut butter flavor helps mask any unpleasant taste or smell from the pill, while the texture offers a mess-free and stress-free experience.
- Easy to use—place the pill in the pocket, pinch it shut and feed it to your furry friend.
- Vet-recommended treat specially crafted to help your dog take her medicine by delivering a flavor he’ll love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Jerky Mini-Strips with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Natural Jerky Mini-Strips with Real Beef Dog Treats, 7.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Greenies Weight Management Large Dental Dog Treats, 17 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 8.8-oz bag$18.03Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.13Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Teeny Treats with Peanut Butter Oven Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz box$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits with Roasted Chicken Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Large, 3.3-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.20Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.84Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Cheddar Flavor Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- PureBites Cheddar Cheese Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 8.8-oz bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Wild Alaskan Salmon Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Barley Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Cheese||Cheese||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1851 Customer Reviews
Chicken (not peanut butter) and STINKS
So, the pill pockets function as advertised. The dogs eat them. There's nothing wrong there. The real issue is that these STINK to high heaven. I recently used a different brand and type of pill pocket that was made with peanut butter and no meat and the smell is pleasant, if you are agreeable to the smell of peanut butter and apples. Since that was harder to find, I placed an order for the Peanut Butter pill pockets expecting them to be the same. They are not! Chicken is the main ingredient and I'm not sure you can say they smell like peanut butter or anything other than awful. Opening the bag made me want to gag. I'd have to scrub my hands immediately after using one not just because it's the right thing but because I needed that stench to be gone as soon as possible. It was strong and it lingered. I was so glad when we finally started running out of these because it meant the twice daily suffering would end. I have since found a source for the preferred pill pockets brand that don't stink and are just as easy to use. Dogs still eat those just the same. The problem is not with the function, it's with the experience. If I can give my dogs pills no problem without being subjected to nasal assault, that's what I'll do. I'll never buy or recommend this product again, even if they do technically perform as advertised.
yummy new treats
My mommy bought these new treats for me. I love them. She used to try to put yucky pills in my food and I wouldn't eat any of my food. Now she puts these treats in my food instead. I don't thinks she gives me my pills anymore because I can't taste them or see them in my food. I love my new treats. Chicken flavor is my favorite, then the peanut butter. The cheese is soso because it reminds me of when she would try and hide my pills in cheese (I'm too smart for that trick).
pill pockets trick works
My dog can smell a capsule or tablet a mile away. The pockets are soft enough I can cut them in half for a small dog and place pill inside and squeeze into a ball. I roll a thin piece of cheese around it since she now knows the peanut butter smell. But she is taking her meds after MANY forced attempts.
Best medicine helper!
I love these pill pockets because I can put any medication in there and Chloe will eat it. On special occasions I give her a half as a real treat! They're so so soft! You can mold them around the pill/capsule so that it will be completely covered and even if your poochie can small the med, they'll still eat it because the chew is so delicious!
Riley loves Greenies Pill Pockets!
We of course use the pill pockets whenever Riley the perfect Australian Labradoodle needs to take a pill or powder medicine. And each night he gets a pill pocket fed to him in tiny pieces before he has his wet food. It’s become a game how quickly he goes for the next bite!!
The Peanut Butter Box is Here
Like the commercial says easy to order and my dog loves his meds in the he pill pocket. I got my daughter to use with her dog which she would put in her food and would still be in the bowl even after all good eaten. Now her little dogs meds are given in pill pocket and she is even doing better.
30 per bag
I made the mistake of thinking these were the larger 60 treats per bag and they are 30 per bag which doesn’t make them that great of a deal. Also, the peanut butter flavor is crumbly. The hickory smoke flavor is the easiest to work with. Pills are easy to seal inside the hickory flavor and dogs like its taste.
These are such a lifesaver when you need to give meds. I alternate these with Kong squeeze cheese so my pup doesn't get bored. The capsule size is pretty big. I would recommend capsule size for dogs 20lb+ only. The tablet size would be better for smaller dogs, and there is still enough there to smush around a bigger pill. The pill pockets are playdoh consistency, and you mold them around the pill.
They work well
Bought these at the vet in a panic to try and get my dog to take the pills he needed for a problem and they worked so well I grabbed some more from Chewy for the future. I have also used it for a powder he needed to take. You can just pour it into the pocket and seal it. Both my dogs get real excited when I open up the package and gobble it down without realizing there's a pill in there. I have the chicken flavor also and they love it.
SO EASY TO USE!
Our pup, Korra, does NOT like to take pills, and poor girl has bad allergies. THESE are amazing - I don't have to wad up cheese, HOPING she won't "find" the pill.