Guardian Gear Cotton Web Training Dog Lead
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable training lead provides extra strength for controlling large dogs.
- The extra-long lead design is great for distance training.
- Swivel-style bolt snap resists twisting and is built to last.
- Made with 100% cotton with you and your pets comfort in mind.
- Great training lead for any size dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Cotton Dog Training Lead, Black, 20-ft long, 5/8-in wide$21.24Chewy Price
- Four Paws Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, Black, 20-ft$15.99Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Lead, Blue, 50-ft$15.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Prima Pets Dual-Handle Reflective Dog Leash, Large, 4-ft, Black$15.99Chewy Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Blue, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Leashboss Padded Handle Long Dog Leash, 10-ft$22.95Chewy Price$25.98List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands Free Bungee Dog Leash, Gray/Teal$24.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Dual Handle Rope Dog Leash, Gray$25.97Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||15 feet||50 feet||6.56 feet|
|Leash Type||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Standard|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
Mia Loves this!
I think I have all the FREEDOM in the world on this! I don't realize I'm on a 50' lead! I walk all over and then I try to go further and THEN I realize I can't because I'm on a LONG leash! This leash gives me the freedom to enjoy life more. I will run away if I didn't have this. I NEED to be tied up. My mommy said this is good for me as then I can enjoy my life more and have more freedom. I LOVE this lead! I Love it more than my 30' one. I can even walk into my vacation house and get my toys and bring them outside If I want.
She snapped it
This leash (30ft) is great for training and some additional freedom when she can't be off leash. It was all good until I tied her up at our cabin and she ran after a squirrel. Probably no fault of the leash. I was honestly impressed she was able to snap it.
This won't last
I use long leashes to practice recall at the park. I have one from 2 years ago but it's only 15' (pictured on the right) and this one from 10 days ago. You can see the difference in quality. This one is already getting shabby, it feels rough, it burns my palms when I have to pull my dog back quickly. I imagine this one will last while I'm in Colorado for the next couple of weeks, but probably not much longer than that. I guess you get what you pay for.
Good length, sturdy
My corgi puppy likes to carry part of the leash in his mouth. (We're working on that.) But he hasn't managed to chew through it. I'm very pleased with how sturdy this has been.
A wonderful visit to the beach!
Charlie has had a wonderful time having the ability to run around on the beach and I have had the security of knowing he is tethered to me! Having the long lead gives Charlie the feeling he is not on a lead and gives me the opportunity to have him respond to commands.
Great training tool
Super awesome for helping train recall and insuring safe sniffari time while hiking and camping. Sturdy hardware keeps up with my mastiff mix and malinois.
This is a nice length for a lead. It seems durable and I like the color I got too.
Wow...lightweight yet strong
LOVE this 50' lead. We don't have a yard, so we take our energetic Irish Setter to the park and play fetch with LONG throws, all while keeping him on this 50 foot tether. He never outruns the length because I can trail along behind after each throw. Very lightweight, considering the length. Strong fastener...highly recommend!
Does the job!
Strong and resistant. You won't be disappointed, the quality is great.
love it we use it everyday to run around good for working on recall